Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why do you keep adding arbitrary clear triggers for kickbot?

Naftal

The newest genius addition is the word "help" in any context, or without it. It clears all your messages and tells you to go to recruiting instead.

Can someone explain how is this ok? The word "help" is used most of the time in non-recruiting context.

Please just already remove the message clearing functions from kickbot.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, CephalonTachyon said:

Well,they also added f on the list to prevent spam mostly, so as far as i know, it's to prevent spam in non-recruit chats, since seeing 7 new players asking for help at the same time is annoying.

This reasoning can't be used for everything. They're actively making the chat worse and worse.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, (PS4)MANNERLESS said:

Their making the game actively worse, but uh, you may not have noticed... they don’t care

1 minute ago, Naftal said:

I have noticed that. What worries me more is that the playerbase doesn't care.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Hahaha.

• Like 1

Just checked. Saying "help" by itself (as in it's the only thing you post, with nothing else) will get your message flushed and have kickbot point you to recruiting.

Saying it in a sentence, however, will not. Posting "Help, I just accidentally sold something I didn't mean to" will not get your message flushed or result in kickbot pointing you to recruiting.

If you used "Help" in a sentence and still got flushed/sent to recruiting, chances are there was something else in what you wrote that triggered kickbot, and not the "help."

Going ahead and locking.