Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RATE MY TENNO

(XBOX)Red Sin

After reading the name I expected it to be red...

The blue and yellow contrast each other in a way I don't feel works they are complimentary colors, but over use of them can cause disinterest in the overall look. For best results stick to one of the two colors and use the one for more accents rather then a secondary color in the color scheme.

The sigil looks like an after thought, with the yellow far too saturated above the chest color. You want to change the tone or tint of the sigil so it isn't too different from the color's you already have. in this case because it is on mostly yellow turning it to a darker yellow would have been better then the brighter look. Making it a darker blue would have also helped. It being in the direct center isn't a bad thing but it does leave the sigil placement as an after thought feeling. Turning, and moving the sigil can help elevate this feeling as the garment is already asymmetrical so going over to the top right near the shoulder would have helped the placement and drawn the eye for a more flowing look.

The mask has a shine to it while the rest of the look is pretty matte in appearance so that plays against you. Sadly there isn't a way that I know how to fix this outside of adding more shine or to other places to make it feel less obvious.

Over all 6/10. I like the outfit but those colors really don't play nice with each other.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)wintersfrozen said:

After reading the name I expected it to be red...

The blue and yellow contrast each other in a way I don't feel works they are complimentary colors, but over use of them can cause disinterest in the overall look. For best results stick to one of the two colors and use the one for more accents rather then a secondary color in the color scheme.

The sigil looks like an after thought, with the yellow far too saturated above the chest color. You want to change the tone or tint of the sigil so it isn't too different from the color's you already have. in this case because it is on mostly yellow turning it to a darker yellow would have been better then the brighter look. Making it a darker blue would have also helped. It being in the direct center isn't a bad thing but it does leave the sigil placement as an after thought feeling. Turning, and moving the sigil can help elevate this feeling as the garment is already asymmetrical so going over to the top right near the shoulder would have helped the placement and drawn the eye for a more flowing look.

The mask has a shine to it while the rest of the look is pretty matte in appearance so that plays against you. Sadly there isn't a way that I know how to fix this outside of adding more shine or to other places to make it feel less obvious.

Over all 6/10. I like the outfit but those colors really don't play nice with each other.

The sigil is actually black it just looks like that from the surface it’s on. It’s more cooler but I’ll change it