Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Venetian Carnival Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

Here is my try! Started out with the basic shape of Nezha, because he's awesome. I then added symbols taken from the architecture of the Ostron houses (symbols on the houses and the floor). I used those colours too. Took the quill door sigil and added the golden fork from the Ostron's hats.

And who doesn't like whispy beards, like revenant and the Eidolon, have! Gotta put some sentient spookiness in there.

Spoiler

oc2y2ju.jpg

Edited by PyroManiac999
Added a spoiler-box around the image

aKxAPNg_700bwp.webp

Well... i do see alot of other great and amazing drawings here and i wanted to share mine as well. this is a mask inspired by the sentients and orokin that i made in a few hours. also a prototype to a "fan-frame" that i am working on (please tell me it still counts in the contest right?) and hope that everyone here will like this. I tried to stay original but in the same time make the mask look like the dev team made it so hope i did a great job. sorry tho for the off center look, it is kinda hard to make it perfect but still hope i will at least get 5th here. thank you all for being an amazing community and remember, to always LIFT TOGETHER! 

Edited by (NSW)HappyChills

So I can't seem to insert the link or the photo itself so I copied the link to the photo that I uploaded to Pinterest. Living in Venice means I get to see the Carnival first-hand and this mask is among the more famous ones. Its the Medieval Plague Doctor. I was inspired by the Orokin styke in the sense that I Imagined it to be completely white with the golden border. The borders for the eyes will be gold while the eyes itself are a "darkish" blue. There is no need for the top hat in my opinion but it would be neat to have that as well. 

https://pin.it/wuq2wvybonxahg

Edited by Nihilus45

So when I saw this, I got really excited because I've been wanting to design a mask for a while now. With this in mind, I present to you all with my Devil Mask, or as I call it, The Face of Tenno. What inspired me was the Chimera Prologue and how Ballas would refer to the tenno as "Devils". With this mask, it gives the tenno a "two-faced" apperance, much of which I believe Ballas saw. I hope you all like it!

from Icee

also I apologize that it's a link

https://imgur.com/7vEHX7f

• Like 3

A mask inspired by the Stalker, because why not. (I know I'm not very good at art, but it doesn't hurt to try.)

Edit: The mask is made out of stone, like most of Nakak's masks are made out of, the color is mostly paint. 

wPkHoc1.png

Edited by V0id0x

For my entry, the Mask of Cetus. Its based on the wide-brim hats that you see all the Ostron commoners wearing. Its got the same pointed style on the back of the mask, the gunmetal edging, and the gold orokin points coming off at an angle, just like the hats. The "eye" portion can be indented or cut out as the Dev's desire.

2EcuLAX.jpg

• Like 4

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuFzVJKgKn8/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=glghidiad7iv 

"Tormented"

Tight cloth over the face, Metallic crown with suit energy showing through the cut outs

I'm very into the void demon aspect of the game. I see the void demon looking like this when it's not inviting itself onto my ship stealing my look!

Edited by (XB1)xMADxTARGARYENx

Hello, this is my submission for the venetian-orokin mask.

First and foremost sorry for my english and poor digital art skills -_-°

A few notes:

• primary color is the base mask color, default to ceramic white like venetian masks
  • secondary color is the symbol on the lower right, defaults to orokin gold
  • tertiary color is the lotus symbol on the upper left, defaults to black or purple
  • accent color is the color of the mask and eye contour, defaults to purple (if tertiary is black) or black (if tertiary is purple)
  • energy color gives color to the feathers, with rippling and light trail effetcs (which I could not reproduce with my poor drawing skills)

Hope you enjoy my mask!

Spoiler

DocKuroMask.png

Edited by (PS4)GrimReaperIT