Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Venetian Carnival Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

Lotus Mask!

https://imgur.com/a/2KtMbbS

Text: Lotus Mask: Taking note of traditional Venetian and Ostron elements, this mask was designed in the likeness of our beloved space mom! This mask can be made with condrol wings and heart nyth, both being resources ostrons use. Happy Venetian Festival and keep on grinding Tenno!!!

I don't know how to add depth and shading too well using a drawing tablet, so i hope this will do ^-^. Although unlikely, in case i were to win, i designed it to be easy to turn into nakaks usual papier mache that she uses. ( I was able to log in but now i cant find my og post T-T)

Edited by emondhi

So here is my design, with my limited marker colors I couldn't quite get the tone I wanted but at least the design is the right one.

Description: This mask is said to be a tradition of Cetus' ceremonies. The eidolon shard on the middle prevents the metal and cloth pieces from falling apart, and when one does not want to look offensive and ceremonial, the mask transforms to a collar which keeps the wearer alert and fancy. 

unnamed.jpg

S.D.G 

• Like 2

On February 16, 2019 at 4:03 PM, SerenaNightstorm said:

I'm currently waiting for it to fully harden before painting it.

"Hey, Tita, what do you think about this?"
-Titania commands one of the Razorflies to sit on the mask the Operator was working on whole evening.-

"... thanks, it looks much better now!"

I think I heard on last prime stream that Titania didn't get much love :x so here is some from me! Also hi, I might have recently hooked myself up to this game and it's fun 😄
tRSexGW.png

This deserves first place, hands down.

first time participating in one of Warframe contest, kinda nervous...

The general idea behind this was a mask that might be based on local legends surrounding Gara and Unum,
but also looks like that it was made by the locals (maybe even Nakak).

this was the result...

WXdLW82.jpg

IMG_20190222_105018_632.jpgThis is my submission, the name is Vacio Cazador. (which means Void Hunter in Spanish) it's a little sloppy and may be confusing, so I apologise if it is

(Edit: as much as I want my design to make it, I'm guessing it doesn't fit the theme of Cetus so I'm also guessing it'll get disqualified)

Edited by Antoni0blivion
Wanted to know if those were the reasons why it wouldn't make it

AFV5zNijTlA.jpg

Hi everyone))) Here is my submission for this contest!

I just LOVE plague doctor mask and I saw many people share my love too so I decided to mix it with Warfrmae/Ostron style.I tried to keep it simple considering this mask will be added to Nakak's shop. The scarf is fully optional but it gives some mysterious vibes)

Hope you like it. I enjoyed working on this mask and even if my design doesn't win, I'm still happy to show it to you!

I wish all participants good luck! 💜

P.S. (Sorry for any grammatical mistakes, english is not my native language)

• Like 2

ZKkPCPa.png

For this I imagined Nakak using up the spare parts of the houses they build in Cetus. Painting them a little and adding slight touches of gold like they used on their pots. She could also be using parts that break of the crystal lamp thingies that hang above the doors to add as '' jewellery '' to the mask. I tried to stick as much to the Ostron/Cetus look as possible 

• Like 5

They wander the streets of Cetus. They are amoung us, and have come to Earth. Strike fear into the hearts of our common enemies, the Grineer, with a celebration of as much of an ally as an enemy. Bring terror to the ghoul forces, and a light laugh at an uncommon tourist.

29gfmoo.jpg

Edited by himlyk
Typographical

XAu8Va8.jpg

This ancient relic represents what greed and obsession can do even to the greatest ones. Orkar' Zi an old leader who had guided his people to an utopy, was murdered by his own blood. His son, Thar Darix, broke his father neck while he was resting on a chair, only because he was obsessed by the gem on the ceramic mask he wore, a mundane rock that was considered precious,. But with Thar Darix jailed for treason, the mask were stoled and disapearred. It is said that the mundane gem now carries the soul full of revenge of Orkar' Zi.

(Don't be bad, i know i don't draw very well)

Edited by GinYudaina
forgot to upload file