The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Night Wave Wolf Credits

TheSkunkyMonk

SO not only does this stuff reset I also have to grind like crazy playing mission types I have no interest in like incursions for fieldron, already completed 6 missions and im no where near even my first reward tier. I used to be able to get a Nitain in under 5 minutes without issue along with plenty other things, Please DE this is not fun you've created a grindy mess and you know it! I like that your adding new story but please let us keep the old alerts alongside this or atleast make it so we unlock the tiers and can buy the rewards with normal credits instead of these "Wolf Credits" or even at the very least give us some wolf credits each time we complete a task. Yes yes we'd get all the potatoes we want, but that would actually be fun!

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Hobie-wan said:

Dude, you obviously don't like grinding. This game is not for you. Full stop.

I legitimately like grinding, but this thing is absolutely absurd. If you want the upper tier rewards, then you're going to have to hit every single challenge every week without fail for two months. 

And it's not like Focus or something where you can kinda just accumulate it passively. You have to go out of your way for the bulk of these challenges. 

There is way too much grind here for it to just be a case of "not liking grinding." 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Gurpgork said:

then you're going to have to hit every single challenge every week without fail for two months.

By the end, Reb has said you will have needed to do about 62% of the challenges.

That is a far cry from having to do everything. If you are that concerned about how little time you can do the content in, I would wager you aren't their demo.

30 minutes ago, Gurpgork said:

There is way too much grind here for it to just be a case of "not liking grinding." 

You are missing the context of the OPs previous posts on the forums. I'll leave it at that as I do not wish to start an argument with you or others. My post above is purely for the benefit of the OP. I do not think the game is for them and they will be better served by finding another game to enjoy.

36 minutes ago, Hobie-wan said:

You are missing the context of the OPs previous posts on the forums. I'll leave it at that as I do not wish to start an argument with you or others. My post above is purely for the benefit of the OP. I do not think the game is for them and they will be better served by finding another game to enjoy. 

I dont mind the grind when it is fun and I imagine you are referring to my dislike of having to get Arena points to do the boss fights over and over again for Saryn, or the Alad V coordinates. Yes I dont like that grind at all and I Think once youve got your first lot and have done the fights and unlocked that area you should be able to repeat them easily like all other boss fights without needing to go for another resource or harvest points for another semi syndicate.

As for the new update, I really can't believe you think its a better system than the alerts, Been playing for well over an hour now and I still can't afford a Nitian.

I was hoping for new frames and some new quest story but it just seems it is all old content we now have todo for hours on end to get something we could of had in 5 minutes previously.

Btw always nice when someone thinks they know what is for another and has that wonderful solution, play something else. Maybe I just expect more from a company that earns 200million or so a year.

Oh and don't worry I probably will be playing something else soon so you wont have to put up with my post anymore.

Edited by TheSkunkyMonk
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2019-02-28 at 1:13 AM, TheSkunkyMonk said:

As for the new update, I really can't believe you think its a better system than the alerts, Been playing for well over an hour now and I still can't afford a Nitian

I know it's not really a solution, but if you keep up with Nightwave, you'll finish with just about a month to spare, then (sadly) the only rewards are 15-credits, enough for 5 nitain, every 10,000, so getting some in an hour is doable at that point.