Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wolf Creds feels stingy

KnossosTNC

Honestly I would want to see on each rankup to get a minimum of 10 wolf creds so we can obtain more items. personally I only need a few helmets and that would be easy to get, while new players would mostly want to get mastery related items like vauban parts and nitain and weapon blueprints. from what I seen we get 50 wolf creds per week(unless you go crazy can capture hundreds of fugitives) and helmets at 35 creds makes them difficult to collect and frustrating due to limited fashion, the nitain one is okay at 15 for 5 and is always in rotation it seems like. Vauban parts are 25 creds and you would need 2 weeks(2 wolfcred milestones) to get the whole set. problem with helmets being so expensive is not acceptable as they take too much for too little to the point that no new player would care about the helmets, having them be 10 or 15 creds is acceptable as they only do a minor role and have weapon skins be 20 as its seen as deluxe items as they are not in the market, the differance in helmets and weapon skins is that for weapons its just a reskin and doesnt change the model a lot but some players preffer having the small details change.

Extra suggestion: I would also like to have immortal skins or their blueprints being added to the rotation at around 50-75 creds, having them at market is okay but the baro-locked ones are just questionable to why they are there.

I just bought a catalyst and got 2 free weapon slots, and 3 forma. Next up will be a free warframe slot (Just in time for Hildren!).

I feel like the rewards are pretty generous. I've paid plat for all those in the past.

That said, I wouldn't buy a helmet unless I REALLY wanted one though. Seems like a waste.

• Like 1