Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wolf Spawn Data Thread - Let's figure this out.

OricSharp

I first meet him on Ara in the first week. I had no idea what he was, so i charged head on. He destroyed me.

Then i meet him on Ose in the second week, where i saw him just before he charged. Stomped again.

Then i saw him during the mobile defense in the Natah chain in the fourth week. Last thing i needed was to protect the console from him AND the other Grineer, so i just let him kill me.

Yesterday on Amalthea i run into him and his pack while i was levelling a Limbo. Where i discovered that granedes go trought the rift.

Ps: dont hate me guys. I'm trying to get to  Sedna. If the guy is tough for you, for me is a "you die" signal. 

2 hours ago, klymizitp said:

I first meet him on Ara in the first week. I had no idea what he was, so i charged head on. He destroyed me.

Then i meet him on Ose in the second week, where i saw him just before he charged. Stomped again.

Then i saw him during the mobile defense in the Natah chain in the fourth week. Last thing i needed was to protect the console from him AND the other Grineer, so i just let him kill me.

Yesterday on Amalthea i run into him and his pack while i was levelling a Limbo. Where i discovered that granedes go trought the rift.

Ps: dont hate me guys. I'm trying to get to  Sedna. If the guy is tough for you, for me is a "you die" signal. 

Nah, no hate here - early on, it's often better (assuming you have the revives!) to just let the Stalker or Wolf kill you so you can get on with your primary task. Apparently a couple of the assassin types - Grustrag 3 and Zanuka, I think - can kidnap you (meaning you have to escape from a specially-designed level), but I never saw them until they were no longer a threat.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-03-23 at 4:06 AM, Cpl_Jigsore said:

Any news on how draw him out?

What i tried so far: equipped a veiled riven with wall latch kills challenge so i can' t accidently unveil it. Bringing in trash weps like mk1 variants. Repeated the mission where i first encountered him dozens of times. I tried this all solo. I wonder if partyplay is a condition, cause when i met him i was playing with my gf. I also read alot about of not beeing solo would help to get him spawned. Have anyone tested this and could/couldn' t confirm this?

Will a forma' d or unranked frame help and even more as a unranked weapon?

I had a dream where during this event, the Wolf Howl Emote could act like a Summon Beacon once per day...