Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

60 min survival in Kuva fortress WITHOUT using life support modules? How?

(NSW)Belaptir

Question

Well, as title says. The next nightwave elite challenge is surviving in the kuva fortress for over 60 mins without using life support modules (that, to my understanding are the pick ups dropped from enemies). The question is not how am I supposed to survive, because it would be probably enough to just keep using the life support capsules dropped every minute or so. The question is: How am I supposed to avoid picking up a single module from enemies for a whole hour? The kuva fortress is known for its narrow corridors and small rooms rather than wide open spaces. Besides, even if I manage to gather all the enemies in a single place, I still might need to move from one capsule to another passing by those corridors. I guess the easiest option would be to not kill anyone for the whole hour while remaining invisible and surviving from the capsules (which should be enough given the quest), or even without the capsules, just letting the life support finish and remaining invisible and hidden living from energy pads.

However, it's gonna be very boring. Any other suggestions on how to do it?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Sure... and if The reward for going past level 30 wasn't more Wolf Cred then you would have a point.... as it is now.... literally every single challenge matters.... including the challenge of recapturing those Fugitves.

More importantly if you're a veteran then what the hell do you need Nightwave for ? 

Whats stopping you from going 1 Hour of Kuva Survival without Life Support ? Whats stopping you from Doing the Profit Taker ? 

Why do you need a whole new system telling to do any of this.... ?

The crap that you're missing out on is exactly what makes it a Necessity.... its not just a fear of missing out... you actually are missing out on stuff.

Where did I say I was a vet? I only started in January (a month after you) and have lots and lots of content I've never touched (and have needed a sum-total of 3 Nitain since I started). I think I already said what's stopping me from doing the "with friends/clanmates" Acts, so I don't need to repeat myself. You're the one with "the fear", not me, I'm happy waiting for the next "series", the next "Creds" and the next reward table.

@OP  Right, well this is the 2nd pass of this mission iirc, first time round i passed it, picking up only the life support the mobs drop when killed. Just don't use the Towers for life support, you can not go a full 60 minutes without air, and as far as i know, there are no support frames that have the ability to give you air, you need them drops from the enemies. If you're unsure, just jump in and test, you will find you fail if you use the tower and won't when you pick up a drop of air from the defeated enemies.

3 hours ago, AndyBeans said:

Where did I say I was a vet? 

I didn't mean you specifically. 

3 hours ago, AndyBeans said:

You're the one with "the fear", not me, I'm happy waiting for the next "series", the next "Creds" and the next reward table.

We don't know what offerings are going to be in the next season...