Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gara Gives Me a Migraine

TheQuacken00

I am unable to use Gara, more specifically her Mass Vitrify, due to how bright it is since if gives me a migraine and i can't lower the brightness of my game without not being able to see. So I am curious if there is anything that can be done to allow me to play her without getting a migraine.

Just now, TheQuacken00 said:

already off

Can't help you then, there are a few things you could try with Particle settings and general brightness... A good option might be to turn off the Colour Correction (which should already be off if you're not a fan of the effects on Volt's Speed or Valkyr's Hysteria).

1 minute ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

Can't help you then, there are a few things you could try with Particle settings and general brightness... A good option might be to turn off the Colour Correction (which should already be off if you're not a fan of the effects on Volt's Speed or Valkyr's Hysteria).

i just turned off colour correction let's see if that helps

Also try using darker colors for Gara's energy color. This helps a ton on many frames and weapons. When I suggest darker I mean the darkest options you have of your desired color. Try some from different palettes as well.  I usually go test a variety of options in the simulacrum when encountering something like this. 

If that's bad for you, don't use the simulor with funky energy colors then to be sure.  Had someone fry my retinas with it using pink energy, I suspect they were outright trolling for seizures.  I was honestly shocked they didn't adjust the graphic for liability purposes.