Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

K-Drive Mastery Broken on Profile UI

Voltage

There is a fix! Thank you to this user for quoting me in the patch notes:

19 minutes ago, EDM774 said:

To everyone! this is just visual. Simply equip said board and do 1 trick with it in valis and go back (this updates the profile page correctly). you must do it for all affected mastered k-drives!

Original thread contents:

Spoiler

This is essentially the Dark Split Swords all over again:

997084a0a5205fcf011b3d7166846b9e.jpg

As you can see here though, I have mastered all boards besides Runway:

1a385f619aedc1e52d8d09bf128028cd.png

2f43db08cf1e9366ff22f44d440a20ef.png

146562b6b92ef9ae31e6bfe2c87e987f.png

2ff180f3c97b3c6e2aa3278d9d3e59d5.png

This has been broken since Update: Fortuna. A completed vehicles profile is still unreachable for many users.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, EDM774 said:

To everyone! this is just visual. Simply equip said board and do 1 trick with it in valis and go back (this updates the profile page correctly). you must do it for all affected mastered k-drives!

33 minutes ago, NickelStiller said:

Try to equip one, go to the Vallis, hop on your board and do a few tricks. Then come back to Fortuna. That helped me.

That's good to know, but it doesn't help me and many others. As all K-Drives are basically the same, i sold at least one and of course that one is now showing up on my profile as unranked. At first i thought i must've missed it or build one twice, but when it checked out the blueprint from roxy it already had the "Mastered" tag on it. Sold it for the same reason as @Xadden - i just didn't want to buy another slot for another K-Drive. And now, i don't really want to buy the blueprints and farm the materials again just so i can build it and equip it for 1 trick. As so many people are affected, DE should be able to fix it with a script to update user profiles. It really is just visual (i checked so i know i got the mastery) but most of us are completionists and perfectionists and want to get that 9/9 completed label.

Just a heads-up to anyone who may have sold their maxed K-Drives:

The fix quoted in the OP works only if you do it with a lvl30 K-Drive.

If you've sold the board after mastering it, remaking the board and doing a few tricks with it will make it show up in your profile as lvl1 and you'll have to grind your way back to lvl30 again before it actually shows up as maxed in your profile. This does not give you extra mastery. It'll only update the board's displayed level.

So... Remake the boards and max em out again only if you're actually bored enough. Otherwise, you can just wait for a while, and hopefully some devmagic script can fix this server-side.

Edited by aerelm
  • Like 1