Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee system

lKAGABANl

What if I don't like the new melee system, can I use the old one? Or example, I do not like how Valkyrie plays with the new system, when using a combo with a block, it wakes up from hysteria mode and loses its invulnerability, despite the fact that this turns out to be not specifically but due to aiming, it is not very convenient. Why not leave a separate button for a separate action (block), it would be much tolerable. Instead, she continues to spend energy and may be inadvertently killed. And now I’ll repeat that it’s not very convenient to use combinations with a block, it works only if you constantly use a combination, and you do not need this for frequent ones. In general, I would like to return the old system, or have separately tied actions to separate buttons. Aiming could be activated by double clicking on the right mouse button for example.

Edited by lKAGABANl

13 hours ago, lKAGABANl said:

Aiming could be activated by double clicking on the right mouse button for example.

Actually you know what. That's a pretty good idea. Toggle in the options which one you want to be on the double-click, and go with what's comfy for you.

I would just wait and see with this. Yes there will be a few inconveniences over the Phase 1 setup. But the next Phases and changes they bring will make more things obsolete and fix many of the problems caused so far by simply removing the need to do them.

So for example, all of the melee combos are being redone to have a 'while moving', 'neutral' and 'gap closer' combo, so that using a 'block combo' won't even be necessary under the new system.

We'll just have to see, because it's going to be... interesting ^^