Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Random but sorta interesting question

(XBOX)Marxthejester90

I myself use Mag prime, Nezha, and Oberon prime the most.

Mag is sorta an all around frame that can take care of higher levels easier. Her magnetize makes it easy to kill high shield/health enemies, and is very efficient at crowd control. Her polarize is.. Remarkably under valued. It reduces armor on Grineer units, and shield on Corpus units. I rarley use her fourth, but i just need to equip umbral intesify. Pull isnt amazing, but its an okay utility.

Ive already gone on too much ^^" feel free to ask about the others if youre interested. Im Mr9 btw- 

Equinox, always. I am MR 26.

There are a lot of personal reasons why she is my favorite. 

Gameplay-wise though, I like to be a jack of all trades, master of none. Her squishiness doesn’t bother me because I am constantly on the move, and Mend is great for overshields. In trouble? Pop Rest about it. Can’t die if the map is taking a nap, and Calm & Frenzy amplifies this.

Her kit is the only one that has enough button presses for me, and even then I like that I can overcomplicate her and utilise all of her abilities because I run with Energy Transfer.

I could go on and on about why I play Equinox, but the better question is: why not? Primed Soon is on the horizon, and we need more minions.

Edited by EquinoxPrime

If I want to do a certain mission I will pick always the same Loadout for efficiency reasons. Occasionally I'll switch but never mained a single frame or weapon. Spy is Loki or Limbo, MDef is Limbo or Frost depending on fraction, Defense is Speed Nova, etc

MR 26 with 40k missing to 27

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

wile i dont strictly main any frame i use mag a lot, i like her style a lot and i find using her abuileties a lot of fun.

also here is a small list of frames i like to use or my fave once.

1.mag

the second frame i ever got my hands on, i started with volt and wile i like volt ended up liking mag a lot lot more...even if a level 40 enemy can sometimes one shot her. 

2.oberon

goat boy can heal and lock down a room, also goat 1

3.garuda

i just find here abuilety set a lot of fun and how it all folows just feels good to me, love the risk reward

4.gara 

gara to me has always been such a interesting frame, using glass as a element is someting i never thought id like, but i love the idea and her ofensive and defensive set.

5.nidus

i really like the infested, i find the fasenating, so when nidus was anounsed i was hyped af, and i wasent disapointed, my favorit "facsion" and its a good frame to boot 

6.exalebur umbra

i like exalebur, and umbra is a stronger and cooler exalebur so win win.

7.frost

one of my favorit frames ever since i got my hands on his prime, just a overall fun and good frame

Zephyr. Maybe not exactly my main, but she and I go way back. She's the 5th frame I've built. I like two things, being hard to hit, and able to incapacitate enemies. Her 3 and 4 do exactly that. I have different builds depending on my needs.

I can sit on defense, mobile defense and excavation objectives with my range build, and watch as the objective becomes untouchable to all projectiles.

Or I can zoom around the map. I've gone through most of the game's content as Zephyr.

I'm MR25 since two weeks ago.

I do like playing a lot of different warframes. I do like some efficiency, but not soulless time save efficiency.

Limbo since he's very useful on a lot of situations (if used properly). But I do like playing different frames and my most used would be Rhino and Inaros because of their tankiness, Mesa for her DPS (I use her on PoE a lot), and Loki if i'm feeling lazy. I'm currently MR17