Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission Level Difficulty Changer

(PSN)Vexx757

There as some missions I enjoy playing. For me, one of them is syndicate missions however, I wish they were more challenging in the difficulty department. One thing I would like to see DE come up with is the ability to change the difficulty of missions. The point of this is that you can still play the missions you enjoy but at a harder difficulty. Obviously, missions like elite sanctuary onslaught, arbitrations and sorties you won`t be able to change the difficulty it would just be for normal missions like syndicate missions, invasions, starchart missions kuva missions etc.

Good news: DE has previously stated said this is on the roadmap, in development, and will be coming within 2019. If you want to keep up with info like this, I recommend that you watch Prime Time, either live on Twitch or Mixer, or check out their page on YouTube, where these episodes are archived.

Good luck out there, Tenno

On ‎2019‎-‎03‎-‎13 at 5:45 PM, peterc3 said:

This would be trivial if people also didn't want more rewards for doing so. Also, it kind of doesn't work well with matchmaking.

Yes. Offering better rewards is something I would like to see and I was thinking this feature more as for when playing solo.

19 hours ago, roddles said:

Good news: DE has previously stated said this is on the roadmap, in development, and will be coming within 2019. If you want to keep up with info like this, I recommend that you watch Prime Time, either live on Twitch or Mixer, or check out their page on YouTube, where these episodes are archived.

Good to know. What`s you`re opinion on this.