Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last Chance to Get Your TennoCon 2019 Digital Pack!

[DE]Helen

It was said that Baro would offer every item he ever sold...
Bought the TennoCon Ticket in hopes I would get my hands on the kubrow collar (the primed one). I can't find it in his stock.

Will the stock rotate? Is the Prime Collar even there?

3 hours ago, Silescere said:

Bought the TennoCon Ticket in hopes I would get my hands on the kubrow collar (the primed one). I can't find it in his stock.

The Kavasa Prime collar was released with Trinity Prime Access, it's a regular Prime. Currently vaulted, but its relics are bound to return. As I recall, they tend to sell for cheap on warframe.market since the stat boost is so small, making it more of a cosmetic. Not the kind Baro would bring though.

4 hours ago, Silescere said:

What part are you missing for the collar?

@Ocriel Oh, my, then I really confused something 😕 Thank you.
Must've been the relics or some shady page I got the info from. It has been a while since I wrote down my "wishlist" and researched certain items, BPs etc
Well, now I know that. It is still cool browsing his shop! The Sekhara was also one of the top priorities 😁

@Godzilla853 I started playing a few month ago and don't have a single part... I was really betting on Baro and saved up ducats like crazy. Not really familiar with the market either.^^'

Archived