The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This is a really, really good game.

Squeetahd

3 minutes ago, Casey33 said:

before they messed with melee and added the nightwave crap

To each their own, I guess - I liked both. 😀 I used melee weapons a lot before that, but only as quick melee (assigning it to mouse wheel rotation will do that...) Now at least I get to block hits, which I've never done before. 😁

5 hours ago, Squeetahd said:

Parkour is down pat, I'm a literal wall running, spinning, flipping, headshot aimbot. That's why I'm having so much fun. I'm old, my reaction times have slowed too much for competitive PvP but I can still finish mid pack. I was a competitive league champion at Unreal Tourney and Quake 3 20+ years ago. When I got too slow at PvP twitch games I fell into MMO's so the concepts of Crit, AoE, status effects, shields etc.. are all second hat to me. Any questions I have for you fine folks will be more game specific.

Oh? You might still want to give Conclave a try, then. I haven't played it in a while, but the regulars hang out on this Discord: https://discord.me/conclave

Welcome to WF!

as with any game, the noisy minority end up on the forums.  The majority are just playing and enjoying it.

my suggestion is to do the main quest line.  You will eventually do a couple missions that will “open up” the rest of the game.  There are layers you haven’t seen yet.

make and level everything.  All weapons and frames.  You will be surprised by some and disappointed by others.  I expected Banshee to be mastery rank fodder but she’s one of my most played.  I expected to love valkyr but just couldn’t click with her.

mastering the movement system is essential.  There is a lot of verticality in some levels.  Look up, look down.

i would also make getting your archwing launcher a priority.

enjoy!

On 2019-03-19 at 2:13 PM, Squeetahd said:

I don't need a 10 page skill tree and 30 skill bars. Go away games like Path of Exile.

Glad you're enjoying the game. But...have you seen the Focus Skills Tree yet? 

XDDDDDD

P.S. This is coming from someone who has 6+ waybounds unlocked and all focus schools critically functional.