Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Open Beta Get A Wipe?

Xaenen

Uhm.... they can reset our platinum. They do it with the resets already available.

Oh, actually? That's nice to see.

By comparison, Nexon doesn't even do a NX Cash refund if it rolls back servers by a day.

Edited by SortaRandom

Like a few others have said, a lot of people have spent an unjustifiable amount of money already on this game. I doubt they would do a wipe right out of Open Beta, that would be a "HUGE" mistake, especially people who have spent the money on Master and Grand Master Founders packs. Unless their intentions are to close down the game and walk away with what profits they have attained from us, then this would be the course of action they would choose to do.

Oh, actually? That's nice to see.

By comparison, Nexon doesn't even do a NX Cash refund if it rolls back servers by a day.

Lol Nexon. Everyone knows they're in it just to annoy their player base and encourage them to steal money from their family and relatives. 

DE's customer service has been exceptional from everything I've heard about it.

Sorry to bring this back, but in the Open Beta agreement :

Any experience or achievements accumulated during your time in the Open Beta may be removed or reset at any time during the Open Beta testing period. When the game is opened to the public, each player may be returned to novice status.

6.    During the Open Beta Test, you will have the opportunity to purchase Platinum, the official Warframe in-game currency; Platinum can be used to buy items in the game. In the event that we reset the player base (after Open Beta or otherwise) we will set your Platinum balance to the total amount previously purchased.

It's still present in the conditions of my game (you can find it in the CBA...rtf (folder lotus/language)

Edited by matto