Spoiler

TWITCH:
raycharlie

MIXER:
iGnome21

Fan Art Recap:

MOAnimation Design Contest Winners:

See you next week!

howzit tennos , Prime time. It was great you guys were no filterish than usual. I'm not worried about not getting the ducats, probably an issue on my end being a new month, I have 4000. The war without comic should be selectable for display in orbiter. I think it would do well. The opticor vandal- I love it considering I wasn't a fan for opticor and it got some negative hype. I realized the power just not my okay type. Can't wait for a look into the ninkondi being prime since there all polearms. Or even those sparring iron arm rings and a stance for it, like you see in Kung Fu hustle. Would be a cool weapon with atlas getting a deluxe. And the tatsu I'm a big fan of this playing the kenshi from for Honor solely because of my love of samurai. This I my jam. Even making it revenant signature it's like you're after my heart. Now throw him some awesome Mesmer skin augments. And we gonna get a graxx skin tennogen fans speak up hahaha whom do i gotta talk to? Everyone Xbox baro will be here tomorrow get those relics cracked

Not sure this is where I should post this, but I never did get a twitch drop.  I was watching the stream on my IPad (yes my twitch account was logged in)  I usually watch on my laptop, but I did not have it with me last evening, and I have never had issues getting the drop before.  I don't mind missing out on the drop, but just wanted the issue to be noted.

Thanks

ehm...again i fkn didnt sleep in the middle of the night for 100 ducats, when u told twitch drops will be DISPLAYS -______- seriously, what the hell? You cant handle this twitch drops system, always fails, either no drops at all for people or another drops,instead of listed...meh. This is so hard just to give people what u promised?

w/e. Thats not just about one stupid display,its about ur attitude to people, you just dont care about this.

28 minutes ago, Steam_Powered_Cid said:

@[DE]Megan is there a link to #tennotunes Vol 4 fankit or rules? I have some discord groups that I would like to share them too. Some game audio club students would like to make a submission or two 🙂

Fankit is here: https://www.warframe.com/community/fankit

Rules will be posted with the official Forum thread but here they are for now:

Rules

• One submission per person
  • Song must be Warframe-related
  • Song must be your original work (besides Warframe sounds)
  • Song must not exceed 4 minutes
  • Song must include Warframe-related sounds
  • If the song is a collaboration, credit and links to the other artist(s) must be included
  • Submissions that do not follow these rules will be disqualified

Archived