Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anniversary rewards.

OH_GOD_NOTTHISGUY

Question

8 answers to this question

But act quickly, these Alerts are only available until April 10!

Going to say no... If you got a close friend maybe they can login for you. Just change the PW and change it back after. If its not family make sure you got Two step verification on. 

This is a last ditch effort and not recommend for reasons.

1 minute ago, deltas5 said:

Yea, thats how people get banned. EULA Terms.

True, it says one person per account. This is not an account share but rather one event. As I said, it is not recommend for reasons i.e. Terms. DE does not allow people getting an unfair advantage but we are talking about cosmetics for a login. Same reason they let people have more than one account. It allowed as long as they don't interact or give things to any friends for unfair advantages. OP can play with fire or not. 

59 minutes ago, OH_GOD_NOTTHISGUY said:

I haven't been able to play for a while 

And I won't be able to play till April end 

Will I be able to redeem the 6th anniversary gifts a month later.

Or is there some sort of time window 

Wherein the reward is available only for particular number of days 

Is there an internet cafe nearby?  They're fairly cheap, especially if you're just popping in to get your items. 

2 hours ago, Zelmen said:

True, it says one person per account. This is not an account share but rather one event. As I said, it is not recommend for reasons i.e. Terms. DE does not allow people getting an unfair advantage but we are talking about cosmetics for a login.

Yea I know you said not recommended, but I don't think It matters if it is a real account share or one event login just for a cosmetic item. DE does not know the intent of the 2nd user when they log into the account. Yea DE also won't know if it's just you logging into your own account from another IP, but if DE suspects something they can ban. Especially if they have evidence or believe the login is suspicious. That's what I have come to understand over the years with DE, but the only way to know for sure is asking Warframe Support about this.

Of course OP could choose to do this but posting on the forums telling him this is an option could also give DE a reason. One thing I hate to see is someone asking on forum why they got banned and a few minutes later that topic gets deleted (Idk if this still happens, hardly go on forums anymore).

To OP, I hope the Warframe App will allow you to collect the rewards.

Hope you all have a good week!

15 hours ago, deltas5 said:

Yea I know you said not recommended, but I don't think It matters if it is a real account share or one event login just for a cosmetic item. DE does not know the intent of the 2nd user when they log into the account. Yea DE also won't know if it's just you logging into your own account from another IP, but if DE suspects something they can ban. Especially if they have evidence or believe the login is suspicious. That's what I have come to understand over the years with DE, but the only way to know for sure is asking Warframe Support about this.

Of course OP could choose to do this but posting on the forums telling him this is an option could also give DE a reason. One thing I hate to see is someone asking on forum why they got banned and a few minutes later that topic gets deleted (Idk if this still happens, hardly go on forums anymore).

To OP, I hope the Warframe App will allow you to collect the rewards.

Hope you all have a good week!

I think we can leave it up to OP at this point. Think we made it clear its technically against the rules. I'll give you a point for looking out for players against unethical tips. 

BUT, You might want to talk to this guy. 😛 

18 hours ago, (PS4)salem9080 said:

Nope i don't think it so. It will be for a limited time .

But maybe have ur friend to join ur acc. And get them when the time is up.

It's ok yes. U will not get a ban. A friend has been doing that with me when i was busy.

Ethical tip: Get a laptop and use wifi hotspot for the two sec login needed. Most coffee cafe, airport and hotels have free wifi now of days or use the cellphone hotspots.