Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

EXTRA>CERES 21 times to get frost sistem and i didnt!!

Drokay

Calm down @Drokay

I did around 60 fights against Tyl Regor on Uranus to get Equinox.

1 hour after my last part they announced Equinox Prime in the Dev-Stream. 

But on the other hand, i got many Warframes in around 3 to 5 trys...sometimes you have luck...sometimes you don't. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by (NSW)Zwiebel

I will forever hate the Jackal after having to run him 37 times for Rhino.  And I still don't have the Savior of Venus achievement because I don't want to go back and fight the stupid robot just so hopefully my Steam will recognize it.  Maybe once MR30 comes out and 100% achievements is actually possible.

It's RNG, and it sucks.  Just read all of the posts about Repeller Systems before they added them to Standing Store for Vox Solaris or the current misery of Ephemerae.  I'm sure you'll feel better knowing it only took you 21 times compared to the hundreds people are running for a cosmetic item.   😉

Honestly my man, you're going to really hate the rest of the game unless you relax and let RNG happen... at 22.56% chance to get the part per run, 21 runs is still no 100% guaranteed to get the part because it's RNG, there will always be the chance that you don't get it.

There are some things in this game that have only a 1-3% chance to drop from bosses that take more than twenty minutes to finish solo, or even rarer. If you want some frustration that I've gone through for comparison, I needed 10 Atmo Systems to rank up with the Vox Solaris faction. As soon as you're ranked up, you can just buy these parts for Standing, but until then you have to rely on the drop rate of the Heist missions. They have a 10% chance to drop and only come in packs of 4, so you need 3 drops to get to the 10 required.

It took me a week, literally hundreds of runs of the different missions. I took an entire Friday and ran the Profit Taker Orb Heist 37 times, and the stage 2 Heist 15 times in that one evening, just to get two drops to match the one I'd gotten earlier that week. For some reason, a 10% drop chance item only dropped 3 times in over 200 total runs of missions that have a chance to drop it.

RNG is a bastard sometimes, and always on things you least expect it to be.

By comparison, I had the exact opposite luck with a Riven mod, on the last weekend. Found a Stradavar Riven (for the upcoming Prime) and rolled it 26 times with the double-Resource weekend fuelling my addiction by halving the time it took to get Kuva. On the 27th roll, however, I pulled a Riven that may just become legendary (+169% Crit Chance, +137% Crit Damage, +101% Multishot, -57% Zoom), and suddenly RNG is my best friend.

So you literally never know.

Take a break from farming Frost, look for something else, then come back to it. And never just do one thing at a time. If you're farming Frost, also farm the resources from that mission (go around breaking everything), or use it to rank up a secondary or melee weapon by using that to kill all the mobs along the way. Do more than one thing at a time and it's never a wasted mission.