Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wolf of Saturn Six

(XBOX)YashaHimeZuro

Question

It sucks I have to go to here cause xbox one's region chat is full of useless, rude and not so helpful people. I just struggled with a Chroma Prime, Nidus, and Nova Prime to take down the Wolf. I was playing as Banshee Prime not thinking he would pop up since Ive only seen him once but he disappeared, literally. Thats a lovely warframe feature for another topic though. Anyways I would love to know if Mags second ability works on the Wolf and itd be nice to know if any other abilities like that work on him. 

15 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, (XB1)ZUR069 said:

Anyways I would love to know if Mags second ability works on the Wolf and itd be nice to know if any other abilities like that work on him. 

I am not 100% on the answer to this. I have not encountered him enough to test it yet.

The wiki states:

He is immune to status effects, and from effects involving Warframe abilities - which are classified in ways as to impede or debuff, much like The Stalker and Stalker Acolytes

Just now, (XB1)ZUR069 said:

Well going off of the fact he is I guess you can say similar to the stalker I could use it on him.

If it works on Stalker it could work on Wolf too. That would be logical, but without actually trying I cannot say.

2 hours ago, (XB1)ZUR069 said:

It sucks I have to go to here cause xbox one's region chat is full of useless, rude and not so helpful people. I just struggled with a Chroma Prime, Nidus, and Nova Prime to take down the Wolf. I was playing as Banshee Prime not thinking he would pop up since Ive only seen him once but he disappeared, literally. Thats a lovely warframe feature for another topic though. Anyways I would love to know if Mags second ability works on the Wolf and itd be nice to know if any other abilities like that work on him. 

I normally kill it with my catchmoom easily and very quick

And use Inaros so i wouldn't die

3 hours ago, Soldier1312 said:

No need to. Tried that today and you can't cast Mag's 2nd ability on Wolf.

Well. S#&$ thank you though finally got an answer for my question.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

I normally kill it with my catchmoom easily and very quick

And use Inaros so i wouldn't die

I dont like going with the rest of the crowd tbh so I have a different kitgun. Id be fine with my usual set up of weapons but this one time he was lvl61 and most of use were upgrading the dex weapons... If its not obvious enough we sucked and died a lot and I think one guy didnt even get the reward cause he died right as we killed him. It took like 10-15 minutes too of just constant tenno form, dead, trying with dex weapons, tenno form, actual dying and it was just ugghhh painful but kinda rewarding. 

40 minutes ago, (XB1)ZUR069 said:

Well. S#&$ thank you though finally got an answer for my question.

I dont like going with the rest of the crowd tbh so I have a different kitgun. Id be fine with my usual set up of weapons but this one time he was lvl61 and most of use were upgrading the dex weapons... If its not obvious enough we sucked and died a lot and I think one guy didnt even get the reward cause he died right as we killed him. It took like 10-15 minutes too of just constant tenno form, dead, trying with dex weapons, tenno form, actual dying and it was just ugghhh painful but kinda rewarding. 

its not a matter of getting with the rest of the crowd or no

Its a matter of getting the job done

Catchmoon for me, kills the wolf in about 30 sec even if he is lvl 61

Normally i kill with my kitgun lvl 100+ with 1 or 2 shots max

6 hours ago, (XB1)ZUR069 said:

He is immune to status effects, and from effects involving Warframe abilities - which are classified in ways as to impede or debuff, much like The Stalker and Stalker Acolytes"

Wolf of Saturn Six - https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Wolf_of_Saturn_Six

For me, I stripped his armor - https://i.imgur.com/BvBkFXf.jpg

Then, hosed him down with a heat & corrosive Ignis Wraith build.

*Edit* - I was able to use Khora's whipclaw (accumulating whipclaw) on him.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

its not a matter of getting with the rest of the crowd or no

Its a matter of getting the job done

Catchmoon for me, kills the wolf in about 30 sec even if he is lvl 61

Normally i kill with my kitgun lvl 100+ with 1 or 2 shots max

Since I've seen videos for-and-against the Catchmoon, I'd love to know your build and the parts you used to make it.

Edited by Eyewearwolf

6 hours ago, (PS4)salem9080 said:

Use archwing gun on him with high dmg radiation. Better .

Status will not work on him. But he is strong tho yes.

Thats a good idea but remember not everyone has that launcher or whatever it is you use to get them. I sadly am not high enough 😕

10 hours ago, Eyewearwolf said:

He is immune to status effects, and from effects involving Warframe abilities - which are classified in ways as to impede or debuff, much like The Stalker and Stalker Acolytes"

Wolf of Saturn Six - https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Wolf_of_Saturn_Six

For me, I stripped his armor - https://i.imgur.com/BvBkFXf.jpg

Then, hosed him down with a heat & corrosive Ignis Wraith build.

If you read someone already told me that and sent the link to me as well so it wasn't necessary. 

I also dont know what weapon that is? If its a kitgun its kinda useless to just show the mod set up. Since depending the parts it can differ greatly.

8 hours ago, (XB1)ZUR069 said:

Thats a good idea but remember not everyone has that launcher or whatever it is you use to get them. I sadly am not high enough 😕

If you read someone already told me that and sent the link to me as well so it wasn't necessary. 

I also dont know what weapon that is? If its a kitgun its kinda useless to just show the mod set up. Since depending the parts it can differ greatly.

Must have messed that. Going to blame it on how late it was. 😁

It's the, Mara Detron, which can only be obtained from Baro. However, you can have the same build on the, Detron.

19 hours ago, Eyewearwolf said:

Since I've seen videos for-and-against the Catchmoon, I'd love to know your build and the parts you used to make it.

Catchmoon, haymaker, killstream.

Radiation: 30,7k

Crit chance: 100%

Crit Dmg: 4.8

Note: i have a riven on it: Catchmoon satiata. +216% dmg  +118 multishot and of course pax seeker

On 2019-03-28 at 11:09 PM, (XB1)Oussii said:

Catchmoon, haymaker, killstream.

Radiation: 30,7k

Crit chance: 100%

Crit Dmg: 4.8

Note: i have a riven on it: Catchmoon satiata. +216% dmg  +118 multishot and of course pax seeker

Nice.

I was on the fence, when it came to using Splat or Killstream.