Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

how to hema research like a b0ss

Sharkgoblin

i see many posts about hema research being a beach so:

this super serious guide will help you remove the hema research from your lyfe asap and get the damn thing done in the fastest way possible

1) get nekros

1) double booster

5) now that is 2019 we have [fetch]so if you are not using a smeeta kavat to farm stuff you should get it. no for real go and get a smeeta. 

A) omg my cat is dumb and dies very often and i have to revive it every 3 seconds 

here the build to make kot being hard to kill:

Z3n5Xvb.jpg if frame has  big armor then use link armor if frame doesn't have big armor  then use link shields

32) maiming strike device, atterax, secura lecta, rivened scoliac, zaws polearm/staff, infested are unarmored so as long you don't lose combo counter you are good, if after 1h you lose combo counter then get the hell outta ODS  and restart

32a) carpal tunnel is a thing, and these evil wicked devs know that pressing the same keys repeatedly cause carpal tunnel and a remedy for carpal tunnel is ibuprofen, DE surely has an accord with  pharmaceutical industries that produce ibuprofen

33) how to not carpal tunnel: .....................................................yes

2) oh pretzels ,you forgot to build the key to enter ods, craft key, browse warframe questionable pictures for one minute, feel bad about yourself for what you just did, go claim key, and put another one in the oven for next time

before doing anything:

if your clan is big and people refuse to help you with the thing, kick them out, downsize clan, farm the thing, resize clan and reinvite people in

F) enter ods and do the thing

BONUS STUFF YOU CAN DO TO DIMINISH THE GRIDN

66666666666666666666666666) steal an hydroid  and threat him that hydroid prime trailer will never come out if he doesn't help you farm samples with pilfering swarm

warning: the hydroid might not take well your threats causing him to puddle or manhandle you with tentacles

99999999999999999999999999) steal a nidus and threat him that you going to steal all his stacks if he doesn't help you grab the enemies with the meatball

warning: the nidus might not take well your threats causing him to beat your ass because it's nidus and he can easily do that if he wants

69696969696969696969696969) steal a trinity and ask her gently if she wants help you out farm samples

conclusions:

im not very smart and i did it alone even before [fetch] was a thing, so if i did it, you can do it! i believe in you!

proof im not joking you

49SOb10.png  (that was my old ign)

i had to stop because i got sniped and burped in the face by a toxic ancient, unpleasant experience, not recommend

have fun, do not take game too seriously 

Edited by Sharkgoblin

Haha i like how it jumps from 5-b to 32 man i like that you dont know how ^.^ 

Yeah Hema is a realy hard piece to do Smeeta , Nekro , Boosters and dedication are the way to go and if you are lucky you can ask friends it goes faster and its funnyer i did mine almost all alone .

Btw if any tenno just want the blueprint i can send invite to join my deadclan and you will be able to duplicate it ^.^ ( you can easely leave afterward ^.^ )

Edited by trunks013

You can do this in a much easier way, put up a squad with Hydroid(Pilfering Swarm), Nekros, Nidus and a rhino to buff pilf. Map Orokin Derelict Defense.

Hydroid, very short range, medium duration, high strength. Nekros does its thing and Rhino buffs. Nidus, short duration, max range possible.

Hydroid spawns the kraken on the Objective and Nidus constantly spawns Larva on the tentacles so mobs get pulled towards them.

This was how I farmed Mutagen Samples for the hema, 40 minutes around 350~450 samples.

Actually, not even sure if it was 40 minutes, as I always did something around 35 waves at a time.

haa, apologies, hadn't noticed you already mentions this method, but still, 400 samples in 1h30m is very low, that's what got my attention, I should probably go get a coffee to wake up.

Edited by ZarTham

1 hour ago, Sharkgoblin said:

33) how to not carpal tunnel: install autohotkey, and google: autohotkey script slide attack warfarm 2019

While I understand you have good intentions with this post (joking or otherwise), using macros and/or scripting software is strictly against the EULA; I have attached the specific section below for reference:

"2. LICENSE RESTRICTIONS AND LIMITATIONS

The limited, personal use license granted to you in Section 1 is subject to the following restrictions and limitations as well as all other terms and conditions of this Agreement (collectively, the “License Limitations”). You agree that you will not, under any circumstances:

• f. use cheats, automation software (bots), hacks, mods or any other unauthorized third-party software, tools or content designed to modify the Software, the Service or the Game experience;"

Additionally, DE exhibits the rights to close accounts that are found using unauthorized software to assist while playing the game; I have attached the specific section below for further reference:

"4. CONSENT TO MONITOR

• When running the Software, Digital Extremes may monitor your use and play of the Software and collect data regarding your use and play of the software in accordance with Digital Extreme’s Privacy Policy found at www.warframe.com. In addition, the software may monitor your computer’s Random Access Memory (RAM) for unauthorized third-party programs running concurrently with the Software. An “Unauthorized Third-Party Program” as used herein shall be defined as any third-party software prohibited by Section 2. In the event that the Software detects an Unauthorized Third-Party Program, the Software may communicate information back to Digital Extremes, including without limitation, your Account name, details about the Unauthorized Third-Party Program detected and the time and date; and Digital Extremes may exercise any or all of its rights under this agreement, with or without prior notice to you, including without limitation, termination of this agreement and your right to continue use of the Software."

In the future, please be aware that you are addressing the community as a whole; by recommending unauthorized actions (actions that are strictly against the EULA) you are putting their accounts at risk of termination. I would recommend that you change your guide to be more friendly towards the rules and regulations set forth by DE to avoid any possible danger towards the community.

59 minutes ago, TehGrief said:

While I understand you have good intentions with this post (joking or otherwise), using macros and/or scripting software is strictly against the EULA; I have attached the specific section below for reference:

"2. LICENSE RESTRICTIONS AND LIMITATIONS

The limited, personal use license granted to you in Section 1 is subject to the following restrictions and limitations as well as all other terms and conditions of this Agreement (collectively, the “License Limitations”). You agree that you will not, under any circumstances:

• f. use cheats, automation software (bots), hacks, mods or any other unauthorized third-party software, tools or content designed to modify the Software, the Service or the Game experience;"

Additionally, DE exhibits the rights to close accounts that are found using unauthorized software to assist while playing the game; I have attached the specific section below for further reference:

"4. CONSENT TO MONITOR

• When running the Software, Digital Extremes may monitor your use and play of the Software and collect data regarding your use and play of the software in accordance with Digital Extreme’s Privacy Policy found at www.warframe.com. In addition, the software may monitor your computer’s Random Access Memory (RAM) for unauthorized third-party programs running concurrently with the Software. An “Unauthorized Third-Party Program” as used herein shall be defined as any third-party software prohibited by Section 2. In the event that the Software detects an Unauthorized Third-Party Program, the Software may communicate information back to Digital Extremes, including without limitation, your Account name, details about the Unauthorized Third-Party Program detected and the time and date; and Digital Extremes may exercise any or all of its rights under this agreement, with or without prior notice to you, including without limitation, termination of this agreement and your right to continue use of the Software."

In the future, please be aware that you are addressing the community as a whole; by recommending unauthorized actions (actions that are strictly against the EULA) you are putting their accounts at risk of termination. I would recommend that you change your guide to be more friendly towards the rules and regulations set forth by DE to avoid any possible danger towards the community.

huh if i remember correctly you can use simple scripts like something that presses ctrl e together, for the hema i used a ctrl e slide because pressing those two buttons make my fingers hurt after a while, luckily i dislike maiming strike stuff so after the big farm i returned to my usual melee weaps.

however you did a good thing pointing out that piece of eula

1 hour ago, ZarTham said:

You can do this in a much easier way, put up a squad with Hydroid(Pilfering Swarm), Nekros, Nidus and a rhino to buff pilf. Map Orokin Derelict Defense.

Hydroid, very short range, medium duration, high strength. Nekros does its thing and Rhino buffs. Nidus, short duration, max range possible.

Hydroid spawns the kraken on the Objective and Nidus constantly spawns Larva on the tentacles so mobs get pulled towards them.

This was how I farmed Mutagen Samples for the hema, 40 minutes around 350~450 samples.

Actually, not even sure if it was 40 minutes, as I always did something around 35 waves at a time.

haa, apologies, hadn't noticed you already mentions this method, but still, 400 samples in 1h30m is very low, that's what got my attention, I should probably go get a coffee to wake up.

told you if i managed to do it, anyone can do it

31 minutes ago, Sharkgoblin said:

huh if i remember correctly you can use simple scripts like something that presses ctrl e together, for the hema i used a ctrl e slide because pressing those two buttons make my fingers hurt after a while, luckily i dislike maiming strike stuff so after the big farm i returned to my usual melee weaps.

It doesn't matter if you see it as "simple" or "advanced"; macros and scripts are not allowed.

The fact is that most scripts are "simple" - the concept is that the computer does a series of actions that you would normally do. However, this is considered giving yourself an unfair advantage (i.e; cheating).

I would advise anyone who is currently (or considering) using scripts or macros of any kind to proceed with caution, you are putting your account in danger.  As I have highlighted in my above post, it is possible that your account can be terminated if you are found using any form of autonomous software.

14 minutes ago, TehGrief said:

It doesn't matter if you see it as "simple" or "advanced"; macros and scripts are not allowed.

The fact is that most scripts are "simple" - the concept is that the computer does a series of actions that you would normally do. However, this is considered giving yourself an unfair advantage (i.e; cheating).

I would advise anyone who is currently (or considering) using scripts or macros of any kind to proceed with caution, you are putting your account in danger.  As I have highlighted in my above post, it is possible that your account can be terminated if you are found using any form of autonomous software.

alright changed that part of the post to avoid risk of screwing someone up

Edited by Sharkgoblin

5 minutes ago, Sharkgoblin said:

alright changed that part of the post to avoid risk of screwing someone up

It's for the best, unfortunately.

Until DE releases an actual statement changing their EULA to accept minor forms of scripting or macros to be used, and the qualifications for termination under the new conditions, it's best not to take the risk.

For the record, I believe the rest of your guide is in good taste. Having both a Nekros and a Hydroid is a perfect pairing for finding loot of any sort. I am sure that a great portion of people (especially new players) will find the information you posted helpful - especially people who weren't aware of Nekros' Desecrate ability or the augment for Hydroid's Tentacle Swarm, Pilfering Swarm!

It's kind of you to provide advice (really, i mean it), but none ever doubted that farming M.Samples was possible, nor ignored how to do it with a relatively optimal yield. Your method, however, describes exactly why people refuse/have problems to do it: "double booster" => nope, p2w. Force kicking casual people from the Clan, force new people to get into the thing, force them a team composition, force them a gameplay, for a single meh weapon => nope, it's not coop, it's acting in a tyrannic way. Only competitive Clans behave this way (and people who jump into them know it, so it's ok); not all Clans are made for this. Get a Nekros, Smeeta, Trin, Hydroid, Nidus, do the same mission with the same brainless activity over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over [...] and over and over and over and over again => nope, pleasure killing, not rewarding, not challenging, not interesting, all of this for a single meh mastery fodder.

Our problem is mainly that this requirement for the Hema is completely absurd, unreasonable, regarding the other researches (it's ~100 times higher, wth?), when the weapon itself is barely decent, and not a competitive choice for endgame.

There is also another problem: this requirement is set for the research, meaning that only a few people will give themselves out to get it done, and other people will just have a common blueprint, EZ. If DE really wanted to present a bit "higher than usual", fair commitment for the Hema, they should put the "extra bit of challenge" in the building resources rather than the research, so that everyone would be on the same page. /!\ I'm not asking to shift the absurd requirement from research to blueprint, I'm just saying that one of the resources needed to craft the weapon could be slightly higher than the other BioLab weapons, to be in line with the situational perk of healing.

The research itself as it is is absurd, unreasonable, unjustified, anti-casual-Clans, p2w-oriented, anti-fun, unfair, inegalitarian & encourages toxic attitudes between players.

That's why there are negative feedbacks about it. Not because it's perceived as impossible.

3 hours ago, Yaerion said:

It's kind of you to provide advice (really, i mean it), but none ever doubted that farming M.Samples was possible, nor ignored how to do it with a relatively optimal yield. Your method, however, describes exactly why people refuse/have problems to do it: "double booster" => nope, p2w. Force kicking casual people from the Clan, force new people to get into the thing, force them a team composition, force them a gameplay, for a single meh weapon => nope, it's not coop, it's acting in a tyrannic way. Only competitive Clans behave this way (and people who jump into them know it, so it's ok); not all Clans are made for this. Get a Nekros, Smeeta, Trin, Hydroid, Nidus, do the same mission with the same brainless activity over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over [...] and over and over and over and over again => nope, pleasure killing, not rewarding, not challenging, not interesting, all of this for a single meh mastery fodder.

Our problem is mainly that this requirement for the Hema is completely absurd, unreasonable, regarding the other researches (it's ~100 times higher, wth?), when the weapon itself is barely decent, and not a competitive choice for endgame.

There is also another problem: this requirement is set for the research, meaning that only a few people will give themselves out to get it done, and other people will just have a common blueprint, EZ. If DE really wanted to present a bit "higher than usual", fair commitment for the Hema, they should put the "extra bit of challenge" in the building resources rather than the research, so that everyone would be on the same page. /!\ I'm not asking to shift the absurd requirement from research to blueprint, I'm just saying that one of the resources needed to craft the weapon could be slightly higher than the other BioLab weapons, to be in line with the situational perk of healing.

The research itself as it is is absurd, unreasonable, unjustified, anti-casual-Clans, p2w-oriented, anti-fun, unfair, inegalitarian & encourages toxic attitudes between players.

That's why there are negative feedbacks about it. Not because it's perceived as impossible.

your points are alright, but i highly doubt de will ever change anything about hema, for me that i run a solo clan where clanmates log in very rarely, a double booster for me that i have about 0 patiece is necessary to avoid my brain from melting, but if boosters for some people are a no no, you can take the task with a different approach, like, you are in a clan with many people, you dont want to kick anyone out, and thats perfectly understandable, so what you can do for example: 1 day of the week, for 1 or half an hour, everyone in the clan goes out with other clanmates, farming samples. 1 hour a week shouldn't be tyrannical or bad, then you are with clanmates, not videogames npcs, you can talk to each others, listen broadcasts, make jokes, etc. 

Hema has always been a beach and i believe it will always be a beach to farm, it is what it is