Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Rank and XP

(XBOX)Oussii

Question

6 answers to this question

37 minutes ago, (PS4)nelsyboy said:

Dojo pigments?

23 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

Pigments and or the Solaris Rails i can only assume.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Pauloluisx said:

As someone who created a clan very recently I've noticed that the only thing I can't research is Ignis Wraith, which obviously is limited to some clans, and the Rails in the Orokin Lab. DE is planning on making the latter available soon, however.

Guys. I have 190/190.

All pigments are done also ignite wraith.

The other clan has 189/190 while I have 190/190

17 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

Guys. I have 190/190.

All pigments are done also ignite wraith.

The other clan has 189/190 while I have 190/190

Well truth be told I have no idea about that. Logic tells me that if you have 190/190 and 31k Xp, and the other clan had 189/190 and 27k Xp then it means this latter clan is missing an item worth 4k Xp, which is what it needs to tie up with yours. 

Now, after doing some research and checking my own clan's affinity count, and knowing all platforms apart from switch share the same total affinity, the only item worth 4k affinity is Lenz. So maybe it's really only missing the Lenz research.

You can, however, check how much a Clan has research by checking their clan profile page, I think. Not 100% sure since I never check on other clans.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)Pauloluisx said:

Well truth be told I have no idea about that. Logic tells me that if you have 190/190 and 31k Xp, and the other clan had 189/190 and 27k Xp then it means this latter clan is missing an item worth 4k Xp, which is what it needs to tie up with yours. 

Now, after doing some research and checking my own clan's affinity count, and knowing all platforms apart from switch share the same total affinity, the only item worth 4k affinity is Lenz. So maybe it's really only missing the Lenz research.

You can, however, check how much a Clan has research by checking their clan profile page, I think. Not 100% sure since I never check on other clans.

All clans I checked have total 190 same as me. Yes it is confusing this is why I posted the question