Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Voice Commands

Vespilan

I feel like it would be a nice addition to have like.. a wheel of commands or something that is more noticeable than chat messages and quicker to use. 
You know like these little phrases like: "Let's gather here!" or "Meet you at extraction!" or "Let's go in the offensive!"(which is already voiced btw) that are voiced by your operator. Also a way of implementing the operators more into the game and make it more customizable as you never hear other peoples operators voices.

This is how the voice-commands are implemented in Overwatch. It might just work somewhat similar to that. 

Edited by Vespilan
  • Like 2

Operators used to be more talkative, they had voice lines wen they were downed or wen healing someone, they would talk wen marking a mod and such, DE needs to make Operator more human, they barely speak on missions, and wen they do, they speak generic voicelines.

We need more voice lines DE.

Yeah with faceless awesome space ninjas who are customizable so much that they loose all sense of own personality, it is nice to have that operator, a living, speaking human being which you can identify with. 

Also what use is operator fashion when no one sees it /hears it anyways... 

59 minutes ago, Vespilan said:

Yeah with faceless awesome space ninjas who are customizable so much that they loose all sense of own personality, it is nice to have that operator, a living, speaking human being which you can identify with. 

Also what use is operator fashion when no one sees it /hears it anyways... 

I agree. I like going to Fortuna and looking at frames in the open area and the operators talking to Lil Duck. I’d be fun to have more interactions with the operators; like missions or something...

is there a site for posting operator designs besides YouTube searches?