Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Something weird infront of Deck 12.

Gharth

Question

So today I went out to do some more Exploiter with a group of randoms and I noticed this on the secound run.ZKsoi3R.jpg

It was there on the first one aswell but then I didin't pay it any mind.

Has anybody els ever found somthing like this? 2IImmcp.jpg5zCgTJT.jpg

Edited by Gharth

12 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Generally_Zod said:

It's a rare bug that sometimes happens with transference. It uses the old animation, but also spawns a headless excal. At least there was only one!

Could that also be the cause of having Excalibur show up in the end-of-mission affinity listings (with a black square instead of the warframe image)?

3 minutes ago, Quarterdane said:

Could that also be the cause of having Excalibur show up in the end-of-mission affinity listings (with a black square instead of the warframe image)?

It's related! Excal is essentially the default for a lot of things in the game. If a surprise excal is hanging out somewhere in the game, odds are strong that something else was supposed to be there, but something went wrong, and so a default instance of whateverthatwas is showing up.

3 hours ago, Generally_Zod said:

It's related! Excal is essentially the default for a lot of things in the game. If a surprise excal is hanging out somewhere in the game, odds are strong that something else was supposed to be there, but something went wrong, and so a default instance of whateverthatwas is showing up.

Well it’s either him or nyx, using duality augment for equinox in a clan duel room spawns a headless nyx that runs around and eventually floats away, at least it used to anyway