Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Scarves

TeddyBear

Bought some colours today.... also bought a scarf... my pink rhino is oh so happy now, prancing around levels, sprinkling fairy dust all over the place...

Can we please get some manly cosmetics, like pirate hats and battle scars or something?

Bought some colours today.... also bought a scarf... my pink rhino is oh so happy now, prancing around levels, sprinkling fairy dust all over the place...

Can we please get some manly cosmetics, like pirate hats and battle scars or something?

No pirate hats, that's a bit opposite of ninja style. Battle scars on the other hand... AWESOME! Also, Sherlock Holmes wears a scarf. 

Edited by Sarge111

Was joking about the pirate hats. But the scars would fit well in this game. I want my frame to show that he has been in countless battles, faced death many times, and in the end emerged victorious and more badass looking like ever before...

Tried wearing a scarf to battle once, this grineer came behind me , grabbed the scarf, and started strangling me with it...  I managed to somehow grab my blade and save myself, but i said, never again...

Probably best I open a new topic on this matter.

Was joking about the pirate hats. But the scars would fit well in this game. I want my frame to show that he has been in countless battles, faced death many times, and in the end emerged victorious and more badass looking like ever before...

Tried wearing a scarf to battle once, this grineer came behind me , grabbed the scarf, and started strangling me with it...  I managed to somehow grab my blade and save myself, but i said, never again...

Probably best I open a new topic on this matter.

Warframes are T-cyte virus armors. It is basically living armor, so having scars on something that is replicating itself isnt very logical.

Just think what your pink Rhino will look like when they bring out the matching wooly mittens & wellington boots in U11

Nova is design council child, so she isnt measure for anything.

What kind of argument is this? You do realize that the Design Council had absolutely nothing to do with her appearance, right? You also realize that the only thing the Design Council did was what it was told to do? That every choice and decision was made by DE?

So, because you over-estimate the Design Council's actual involvement, because the playerbase had some semblance of involvement, you just dismiss the argument.