Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

QoL request: Relic module in the dojo

v1ld_wf

The lack of a means to rad up your relics in the dojo is unfortunate.  We invariably have to break up and resquad if we're running fissures from the dojo so we often land up running them from the orbiter even though we're in the same clan.  It would improve interaction if we could manipulate relics from the dojo itself.

Do we even have a way to access the starchart from the dojo? Legit question, I do not know. If there is, I need to build it for my clan.

Also, a way to leave the dojo without leaving the squad. Seriously. For realsies. You can go to the dojo without leaving squad, why can't you leave the dojo? And for that matter, other group areas as well, like the relays, fortuna, cetus, and maroo's bazaar.

1 hour ago, (NSW)v1ld said:

The lack of a means to rad up your relics in the dojo is unfortunate.  We invariably have to break up and resquad if we're running fissures from the dojo so we often land up running them from the orbiter even though we're in the same clan.  It would improve interaction if we could manipulate relics from the dojo itself.

I think the reason we don't have many things in the dojo (like a foundry, a relic module or a market module) is because that would destroy the purpose of the orbiter and DE don't want that. They want us to use the orbiter as much as possible because, if we could do all the things in the dojo, nobody would be ever in their orbiter.

20 hours ago, (NSW)Belaptir said:

I think the reason we don't have many things in the dojo (like a foundry, a relic module or a market module) is because that would destroy the purpose of the orbiter and DE don't want that. They want us to use the orbiter as much as possible because, if we could do all the things in the dojo, nobody would be ever in their orbiter. 

I don't know about that.  They've consistently talked about increasing non-mission interaction between players. Then again there are so many obstacles to being able to do useful things in a squad that it's easy to come away with the impression that they would like us all to spend our time separately in the Orbiter.  The relic module is one such, another is the squad breaking up depending on who decides to go back to the orbiter - typically to rad something up.

The dojo should have all the functionality of the orbiter so players have more choice in how they interact between missions.

22 hours ago, (NSW)v1ld said:

As someone who spends more time in the dojo I would love to be able to do everything there that i can do in my orbiter