The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Saturn 6 armor buyable. please.

o_pogode

I didn't play WF for few months and when i came back i suddenly missed opportunity to get rewards for the nightwave, although it's still 4 weeks left if im correct, but with my calculations i'll barely get to the 17 tier.

it would be just nice to add syandana and armor set to the market for ppl like me who doesn't have much time (or desire) to play all these quests for 2 months straight just for the looks.

cuz most of the armor set are..S#&$ u know.

i'd like to buy targis one, but i don't know when it will come back, so.

Edited by o_pogode

We have done all ( or most of ) challenges so far to reach to this point , wouldn't it be unfair to us who completed these tasks for past 6 weeks ?

Platinum is easily acquired as it can't be comparable to time spent with challenges. Putting them to market will just make our efforts worthless.

I understand you are missing rewards and I'm sure Steve said these seasons will rotate so you will have another opportunity to get them eventually.

Edited by Aeon94
  • Like 4

DE has stated that outside of the Founder items, there is no true exclusive in Warframe. Everything has the potential to return, and the Saturn Six items have been singled out as ones that definitely will in the future.

The point of having cool cosmetics near the top end of the Nightwave ranks is to reward players for investing their time into completing the Nightwave challenges. Letting such cosmetics become purchasable with Platinum would defeat the purpose of that system. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, o_pogode said:

cuz most of the armor set are..S#&$ u know.

that's your opinion. there's quite a few Armour's I like, Avia Solstice and Pakal are usually up there for me.

and what about those who achieved rank 30? screw those guys right? the idea is that you're supposed to work for the rewards (whether it's challenging/tedious or not is another discussion, but those with the armour "earned" it regardless). DE usually respect people's investments with things like this, but the Armour WILL come back eventually, probably in an event or something, so you'll just have to wait until then if you miss out on it this time around.

That would be a slap in the face of everyone who actually went through all this..

That's like putting conclave's weapons skins up for sale...after years of player struggling to get to Typhoon or whatever the last title you need to unlock them...

No, you run the gambit of friend challenges and POE bounties like the rest of us if you want it...