Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ayatan sculpture challenge...

(XBOX)Zweimander

Okay so some context on this one is that I had filled 4 out of 5 sculptures I had hoping to get one more from Maroo later and finish it then. Problem is when I go to the relay and check the Nightwave once more just to be sure about what I needed to do the other challenge's and tha ayatan one was at 0 instead of 4/5. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just me...because if this is happening to more then just me it is a major problem!

Just now, (NSW)Katsuro said:

Arbritrations time or trade with someone who has arbitrations like a clan mate

I could very well do that but that does not fix the issue as a whole for everyone. The challenge is without a doubt broken and should be fixed regardless. I may just skip it because it's not worth the effort to go out and get the Ayatans honestly though after my progress got reset XD

Just now, (XB1)Zweimander said:

I could very well do that but that does not fix the issue as a whole for everyone. The challenge is without a doubt broken and should be fixed regardless. I may just skip it because it's not worth the effort to go out and get the Ayatans honestly though after my progress got reset XD

I dont have to do it either cuz I'm rank 30 😄

Just now, (NSW)Katsuro said:

I dont have to do it either cuz I'm rank 30 😄

26 here and while it is not needed for me to do it I still think whatever bug caused me to lose that progress should be fixed or the ayatan challenge switched out. I'll hit 30 regardless but I just hope others don't get screwed like I did.

• Like 1

Seriously, these "inventory check" challenges need to stop. I JUST slotted and sold my Ayatan Sculptures this Saturday because I needed Endo for Primed Animal Instinct. I mean, Baro was here just recently. If I'd waited a couple of days, I would already have all Scupltures, but now I need to find and slot more of them. And it's not that I can't, but rather that this makes me paranoid about using any resources in case a challenge for them pops up next week. I understand that major changes to Nightwave aren't going to happen until Season 2, but FFS! Just retire the "Have X of Y in your inventory on Monday" challenges!

• Like 1

FWIW I stopped filling my ayatans as soon as I returned to my ship when we had the 'fill 5' one the other week, so I had a bunch saved up. I auto filled 3 on PC and it completed ok for me last night. Maybe it is only an issue on consoles?

• Like 1