Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo and Unmovable Rooms

GrayFrequency

Why do certain rooms have to be stuck forever when you place them(I know the reason, but still)? You should be able to move unmovable rooms, to a different area in your Dojo. 

--------------------------------

I am trying to rearrange my Dojo, made it when I was a noob, and there are some spaces I'd like to use but I can't because the Barracks, certain Halls, the Oracle, or some other similar room is in the way.

--------------------------------

Maybe instead of force deconstructing, you would be able to move the room on a different part of the map? (or store 3 max at a time? idk)

TL;DR I just think it'd be helpful to have the ability to move unmovable rooms around, and yes I know you can safely destroy some rooms (not talking about those)

Edited by GrayFrequency

I want a grid based system for the Dojo Architect. Kind of like our advanced map in the open worlds but with building rooms in the Dojo. An overhead view of the floor you are currently on with the ability to change floors from the map. From this you can build, move, demolish and replace rooms (still keep the timer for these changes). This is something I would like to see in a future Dojo update.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GrayFrequency said:

A grid based system would be very helpful, good idea! 

Would the same rules apply to stuck rooms, such as: Barracks, Grand Halls, Oracle, etc?

Yes, ANY room should be able to be moved with this system idea thingamabob (Granted certain rooms won't have the destruction option). The room would turn a different color (Red for destruction, Blue for building, yellow for needing mats, green for moving, etc...) and after a set amount of time the requested thing is done. THIS is the type of building mechanic I would like to see in the Dojo at some point in the future. I hope DE sees my request and thinks about it. This system would help a lot of headaches.

Edited by Zuhan