Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gyromag- , Atmos- and Repeller Systems

FounderLicious

Gotta love RNG haha, I've pretty sure I built everything requiring the systems already, but just checked through the app:

DLT1NCw.jpg

While I farmed the 2nd heist a lot, I think most of these came from trying to farm for Sabot Rounds which I'm still convinced doesn't exist from the 3rd heist.

• 1 month later...
On 2019-04-16 at 2:14 AM, KirukaChan said:

What I don't understand is why they can't be made tradeable, like refined ore/gems and fishes are. Hell, I'd even buy them from the market with plat to avoid grinding heist bounties.

My question as well. I am new so maybe the veterans will know but maybe it is time gated, so initially not trade-able but then 6 months later after the content drop they make it trade-able like the resources you mentioned.

I hope there is some system at DE on how they determine what is trade-able and what isn't because to me having Tellurium and refined gems trade-able but not these don't make sense. Especially if you take RNG into account. Some players have hundreds and some zero. Just have the players with good RNG trade with players with bad RNG.