Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to Change PFP on the Forums

--Xenos--Drevix15

I cannot figure out how to change my PFP on my Warframe Forums account.
Clicking the Edit Profile button only allows me to edit my bio blurb, there is not button that allows me to change me PFP.

I know how to change my PFP in game, that is not what I'm asking, I know how to do that, how do I change it on this bloody website!? 

Thanks in advance, and I'm sure when someone tells me the answer I'm gonna feel dumb. 

It requires you to log out and then back into your forum account.  There're some profile pictures that currently aren't supported on the forums yet so if it's not changing even after clearing your browser cache then chances are you'll have to wait a while.  I'm still waiting for the Kavat Prism picture to be supported.

Just now, Jiminez_Burial said:

It requires you to log out and then back into your forum account.  There're some profile pictures that currently aren't supported on the forums yet so if it's not changing even after clearing your browser cache then chances are you'll have to wait a while.  I'm still waiting for the Kavat Prism picture to be supported.

I've logged out like 4 times NANI THE HECK?!

4 minutes ago, Jiminez_Burial said:

That makes sense - thank you! At least I know I'm not dumb for missing a button or something! <3

35 minutes ago, Jiminez_Burial said:

There're some profile pictures that currently aren't supported on the forums yet

ah, that explains why I'm still Palatine Rhino on here, yet I use Wolf of Saturn Six dark in-game... also explains why nobody else is using Wolf avatars, it's not added on here yet.

funny thing is by the time they add it I'll likely have changed it to another unsupported Glyph, likely from another Nightwave.

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7