Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank you DE

45 minutes ago, Lady_Xenomorph said:

This meele rework is not finished yet and currently it is not what it was promised. Wait for the rest then you can make an opinion.

Edit: SHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEKKKKK.

Nothing was promised.  They only said they wanted to change melee and were still looking into ways to do it.  The recent changes were stated as baby steps to gauge how to proceed further with it.  

Edited by DatDarkOne

9 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

Nothing was promised.  They only said they wanted to change melee and were still looking into ways to do it.  The recent changes were stated as baby steps to gauge how to proceed further with it.  

We can all agree on every changes meant to be an improvement and even if not stated in written form as a promise it can be say they promised a fluid and better gameplay. Still not finished yet so we cannot judge really how the final result will look but the current part is not so fluid. Well we will see soon what they imagined as a fluid and fun gameplay. The meele weapons still needs some tweaks, the stances are in the foundry and the animations will be changed too to promote a more fluid gameplay. My hope they will remove the animation stops because those are not efficient and they could not say they slow down the game play but we can auto block so it is safer.

I miss mostly the qiuck meele part because it is long ago with the game but the rest of the changes are okay for me. Still not tried the chanelling and the charge attacks but honestly those never worked well to the game. 

What is your personal wish what you wish to see as addition?

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Lady_Xenomorph said:

What is your personal wish what you wish to see as addition?

I want a way to manually block again.  Other than that, I'm fairly satisfied with the melee change. I've used every aspect of it, and even found some interesting new effects that those changes brought.  Specifically the ones that benefited Exalted Frames such as Ivara and Titania.  

• Like 3