Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lack of main story quests

Lazarow

Been here for a year and a half, I enjoy all the quests related to the main story of the game but that I have done them and see that it takes about a year for the story to progress its just kind of sad, I play games to enjoy the story along with other things they include, but the story is the core of what makes parts of the game logical and being in a frozen state for a year is not good at all. We need more stuff relating to the main story at a more frequent rate, even twice a year is enough Im not asking for a new quest every month. The reason I feel they need to make them more frequent is because nothing really gets me to play this other than collecting the stuff I dont have like mods which I wont even look at(I do play other games but this one I still like) and that we just forget that the game even has a story most of the time. I want moee stuff about sentients, orokin, tenno, infested but more importantly about margulis, space mom and ballas, we have a lot of lore stuff thrown at us in fragments all over the game but we really need them confirmed and made into quests. This game has been out for years and it feels like it is just starting with its story and thats a lot of time for a game prologue to be crafted. Also quests like chimera and apostasy dont really count as quests as they are 5-10 minutes long and are nothing more than interactable teasers. I do understand that they give us a good amount of content but the story is very important

No, the story is not being quickly worked on, nor should it be. A rushed story is a bad one. What we currently have of Warframe's story is fantastic because they've put the time into making it that way. They don't want each update to be just another thing to go through, they want it to be an experience. Never before in any community have I seen such absolute dedication to avoid spoilers than in Warframe.

• Like 1