Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Replacement Lotus

nicolajtheking2

First off, if you haven't completed the sacrifice, then there will be some mild spoilers.

I would love a way to change the "wanna-be" lotus into something else, like having palladino or maybe teshin instead of "Purple-glitch lotus" i understand that it is ther for story reasons but really!? can't we just get an option or something, so we can change it to something where the dialouge won't be cut mid-sentence because of the "glitchyness" of (Ordis) the lotus post-sacrifice, i would even pay precius Platinum for such an option.

Nora Night is already kind of a Lotus replacement. But considering how many lines for every mission and quest were made for Lotus over the years, it will be quite long and tedious process to recreate any replacement and it's totally not worth the effort and time.

Edited by mihoiru

35 minutes ago, mihoiru said:

Nora Night is already kind of a Lotus replacement. But considering how many lines for every mission and quest were made for Lotus over the years, it will be quite long and tedious process to recreate any replacement and it's totally not worth the effort and time.

I know... but i just think it would be nice not listening to someone/thing that practically skips every second word, or scream DREAMERS each time something happens.

• Like 1

On 2019-05-05 at 9:07 PM, DuygusalMuz said:

you dont need to make that much  new sounds for Teshin he is gonna be there when the Lotus isnt. I would much prefer Teshin comforting us after Lotus left.And he can became our space dad

I would personally like palladino as "Space mom 2.0"

I vote Teshin for our mission handler. He’s got a neat backstory, plausible motives for helping us, and a nice chunk of mission-related lines already recorded. Not to mention his prominent role in several of the story quests.

Edited by FrostPrime

On 2019-05-10 at 8:10 PM, FrostPrime said:

I vote Teshin for our mission handler. He’s got a neat backstory, plausible motives for helping us, and a nice chunk of mission-related lines already recorded. Not to mention his prominent role in several of the story quests.

+1 I would prefer Teshin as well. Our tenno has a backstory with him.It would make more sense to have him as a mission handler.But of course as haphazardly said DE wont spend money for something like this. For now at least.Maybe with the upcoming story update they will. Hopefully