Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reward idea : Umbral riven mod.

Test-995

1. would be expensive reward similar to umbral forma, like one for every 2 month.

2. i think it should be able to choose what weapon riven is for, because it's rare.

3. would have fixed umbra polarity, and little stronger dispo.(something like 1 pip higher than normal counterpart)

4. tradable or not, not sure how it affects economy.

5. would cost little higher kuva, but i don't think necessary.

And yes, this is stupid idea.

And why though? Would not have the same stat pool?what will it make it different from the others except that rare polarity that we received only one Umbral forma? 

Got one idea though,if this by absurd will be a thing,may we lock one stat we desire everytime we roll it?

10 minutes ago, ShaKaL95 said:

And why though? Would not have the same stat pool?what will it make it different from the others except that rare polarity that we received only one Umbral forma? 

Got one idea though,if this by absurd will be a thing,may we lock one stat we desire everytime we roll it?

It's direct upgrade of normal riven, that's the difference.

I think statlock should be a thing if those rivens are untradable, otherwise not necessary but nice to have.

2 minutes ago, Test-995 said:

It's direct upgrade of normal riven, that's the difference.

I think statlock should be a thing if those rivens are untradable, otherwise not necessary but nice to have.

Upgrade to what? You would roll the same stats,except that they might be a little higher,but not by much, with one very rare polarity

Might as well make it into "Umbral Transmuter" - allows you to upgrade a single Riven to a higher dispo, keeping the Riven's rolled stats.

11 minutes ago, ShaKaL95 said:

Upgrade to what? You would roll the same stats,except that they might be a little higher,but not by much, with one very rare polarity

I can't see any problem there? it's not that different from usual umbra mod, just a bit better version of normal mods, with very rare polarity.

And you wouldn't have problem with polarity anyway, it needs little more forma but that's it.

4 minutes ago, Datam4ss said:

Might as well make it into "Umbral Transmuter" - allows you to upgrade a single Riven to a higher dispo, keeping the Riven's rolled stats.

I think that could do better than mine.