Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Whip Incoming

Brimir

i brought forward that whip suggestion 2 months ago.

People have been bringing up whip, flail, and flexible weapon suggestions for a loooong loooooooooooonnggg time. Given the context it makes sense the first one is infested I guess, but I certainly hope they add more and in other styles.

Better farm those 9000+ Mutagen Samples.

No wait....

I mean those 9 000 000+ Nav Cordinates.

Finally, some reason to actually clear a mission and take your time and get the most out of completing it. Check every corner of everywhere. Find the secret stuff. Defeat all the enemies... Can't wait to see the forums erupt with whining... 
Edited by VKhaun

The wifi at my school is pretty S#&$e and I can't really watch the livestream (I assume this is coming from the livestream), so what now? Infested whip?

Do explain.

Yeah, new Infested sword/whip coming eventually.  I don't have a screen shot, but it looks pretty cool/freaky.

The wifi at my school is pretty S#&$e and I can't really watch the livestream (I assume this is coming from the livestream), so what now? Infested whip?

Do explain.

Announced in the Livestream. They showed some concept art about a new Infested melee weapon. Sadly, it will probably be Research-only and as such will require redonkulous materials to build.

People have been bringing up whip, flail, and flexible weapon suggestions for a loooong loooooooooooonnggg time. Given the context it makes sense the first one is infested I guess, but I certainly hope they add more and in other styles.

I love my Tenno weapons the most, and since we're having a new Tenno greatsword in the future, I hope there will be a Tenno swordwhip as well.

I like my Gram a lot (2 formas), but I'll probably prefer a greatsword in the style of Scindo.

Edited by Casardis

I love my Tenno weapons the most, and since we're having a new Tenno greatsword in the future, I hope there will be a Tenno swordwhip as well.

I like my Gram a lot (2 formas), but I'll probably prefer a greatsword in the style of Scindo.

Tenno greatsword? Aww yeah. I've been hoping for a more swordlike heavy melee (the gram isn't much of a sword). Hoping for something like a 2h skana.

They should make it a cat o' nine tails like whip (didn't see livestream so I don't know what it looks like or if they even showed a picture) and call it "dendrites". We got a gun called soma and a lightning gun called synapse, DE is really into dem neurons.

They should make it a cat o' nine tails like whip (didn't see livestream so I don't know what it looks like or if they even showed a picture) and call it "dendrites". We got a gun called soma and a lightning gun called synapse, DE is really into dem neurons.

It is sorta cool actually. The whip is a living Infested organism who's tail retracts into the main body of the creature (which makes up the handle) and then extends when you whip people with it.

• 2 weeks later...