Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"The Odds were against us"

KuramaKitsune

sorta getting tired of our beloved space mom not having any faith in us.

if the gustrag 3 pop up, its 

"drop what your doing and RUN"

how about a couple,

"i knew this wouldn't be a problem for you"

or 

"i knew you could handle this"

or

"Take em all out tenno"

TLDR:

some new variations on the lines that are repeated the most in the game would be pretty sweet.

• Like 2

It's called Ludonarrative Dissonance.

Yes, we're super powerful in a gameplay sense but for the sake of the narrative of the story the game has to pretend that we're not.
It's why the game goes on and on about how dangerous the sentient faction is and yet we absolutely destroy them every time we encounter them.

30 minutes ago, Cyclouros said:

We are already the most powerful beings in the universe in canon. The tenno have some ludicrous powers at their disposal that those clones do not. They got guns. That's not a threat.

They have numbers and we don't, though. Even in lore the Warframes can get overwhelmed with large amounts of enemies.

• Like 1

Would be cool if the further you got into the game the more confidence the Lotus would have in you, compared to just treating all players like, well, kids throughout the entire time. If it changed and I dunno, had development to it, would help make the Sacrifice plot twist better too with more development beforehand.

EDIT: Because yeah the way it is right now she's just kind of a condescending character.

EDIT 2: Wow I'm blind, sorry AhLiu I somehow did not notice you already literally said exactly this.

Edited by zephyrbutt

7 hours ago, Chipputer said:

They have numbers and we don't, though. Even in lore the Warframes can get overwhelmed with large amounts of enemies.

Come on son, we are basically the Avengers, but stronger, mopping up the trash.

4 hours ago, Cyclouros said:

Come on son, we are basically the Avengers, but stronger, mopping up the trash.

Yeah, I know, but the lore has at least one specific instance (Mirage) of a Tenno being completely overwhelmed by sheer numbers.

22 hours ago, Chipputer said:

Yeah, I know, but the lore has at least one specific instance (Mirage) of a Tenno being completely overwhelmed by sheer numbers.

Yeah but that was against a horde of Sentients, not common armyfodder.

• Like 1