Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

revert the ablilty to revive on arbitration or remove the punishment to those who can stay alive in arbitration

WaveOz

in my 4 years of playing warframe I've never seen a new game mode go from challenging to outright infuriating. the fact that some incompetent player can join arbitration, die and me as a well geared player have to be punish for the lack of preparedness for a "challenging mode is so off putting that i am probably never going to touch the mode ever again, unless this addition its reverted back of change so that the people who stay alive don't get punish.

• Like 1

speak for yourself - i dont feel like bailing from excavation mission and waiting for another one to spawn for 5 hours just because the dude team needed for efficient rotations died to a 1 shot from Nox

Edited by Dzecar
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, renatro said:

i am probably never going to touch the mode ever again, unless this addition its reverted back of change so that the people who stay alive don't get punish

While I agree that it is annoying getting the revive debuffs. Sometimes even a well geared player can die. No matter how prepared you are, you can still make a silly mistake and die (example: be using a damage reduction ability and run into a Nulifier bubble you could not see. Then you die). Why should we’ll geared players be punished for their silly mistakes? 

You really seem seem to be overreacting here. I found the addition annoying, yet I still play Arbitrations. It’s simple, just run with a premade squad that you know is competent. Yes, people in my competent premade squad sometimes die, but so what? I would rather occasionally have to revive my friends than run without them. 

5 hours ago, Dzecar said:

speak for yourself - i dont feel like bailing from excavation mission and waiting for another one to spawn for 5 hours just because the dude team needed for efficient rotations died to a 1 shot from Nox

Agreed. Like many frames can be build quite tanky. But oneshots can still happen in that mode. Like a lucky crit headshot.

Like the revive mechanic as is is a bit harsh. But if 3 people get gheir head out of their overimportant behind then the run will be back to full efficiency in no time at low risk.

9 hours ago, renatro said:

in my 4 years of playing warframe I've never seen a new game mode go from challenging to outright infuriating. the fact that some incompetent player can join arbitration, die and me as a well geared player have to be punish for the lack of preparedness for a "challenging mode is so off putting that i am probably never going to touch the mode ever again, unless this addition its reverted back of change so that the people who stay alive don't get punish.

Just play solo or use recruit chat, honestly. Treat it like a tridolon hunt, Arbi's are just not worth playing in public anymore. And if you do go public, just treat it as an extra challenge and burden and be prepared for a hard carry.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

Anyways, i never revive

This. 

The mechanic is goofy and weird and it's simply not worth the risk to revive anyone. 

Things are different in premades (as they usually are), but in PuGs, you don't revive. Not worth the risk. 

"be kind,revive"

"Debuff? Solo's enough"

I don't revive anyone but people I know can last another 10-15 minutes. I'll go 2 hours solo just fine,but bc a random died I now have 75% less health then I do solo? HP = longevity,longevity is more vital then being friendly or kind manner. 

Know why? 

Survival - 10 minute reward cycles

Defense - Literally a campers wet dream

Defection - most broken game mode in the game as is

Excavation - battery requirements so time gated

Interception - nully drones that get stuck but can bypass walls.

So general issues is this,we can't kill what's affected by drones,so to go out of our way to save some random means "their rewards vrs mine" scenario. We all are greedy,in some form or another,we all want the rewards we deserve...but not if we have to risk it all.

All for one & one for all only applies to that already not-so rewarding rewards.