Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beast Mode

(XBOX)KawaiiAsa

this is 2 ideas but they can both be under the same title so here we go people!

1, 'aquatic beast' - a gemstone (would be a new part of the loadout menu or under 'Vehicles') that, when entering contact with large bodies of water (vallis fishing coolant, plains water and uranus water (when entering a uranus mission players can choose between archwing and beast if both are unlocked)) wraps the warframe in a coating in the shape of an aquatic animal (would be different for each gem) to allow movement in these areas, each gem could have a different form and abilities but isn't needed, could just unlock some hidden rare ore deposit or uncommon resource.

2, 'void beast' - when entering operator mode, if the button is held down then the tenno, getting possessed by the Void Demon, enters a frenzy, their body almost breaking from the intense void energy running through them, in this form the operator gets a massive power buff but if too long is spent like this (~10s) then they will 'shatter' and lose all their health and return to their warframe, which has been reduced to 10% health and no shields for ~5s, if 'Void Beast' is used for any length of time then there is a 1m cooldown on operator mode, and their amp deals 5% less damage for each time Void Beast has been used for that mission (due to the decay on the sentient bones)

1) Sooo what Achwing does for water, but as an animal. Unlikely but w/e

2) Berserker mode for Operator... maybe a new focus tree thing.

If you want DE to see it just remember to post in feedback section.

Just now, Zelmen said:

1) Sooo what Achwing does for water, but as an animal. Unlikely but w/e

2) Berserker mode for Operator... maybe a new focus tree thing.

If you want DE to see it just remember to post in feedback section.

i'm putting it here as i know how unlikely it is! i just thought it might be a fun little thing
aquatic beast was just my idea of introducing more water environments into the game while void beast was just a what you said but with actual drawbacks for relying on it, which is something a lot of people don't seem to think of when it comes to berserker modes

9 minutes ago, Muhanoid said:

Hm... We have Ephemera for warframes. Beasts for Archwing does sound cool as cosmetic. Especially if it activates in air too. Looking awesome and doing awesome stuff sounds fun.

its more than just a cosmetic, no weapons, just physical attacks, new abilities, new design. sadly only in water because i don't think sharks and narwhals can fly

22 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

I know, it doesn't mean all the class tree have something different at least.

yeah, although i feel like Maduri's would probably stay as a fireball... although it would be nice for Unairu to get something unique, especially as its my secondary school. if only Maduri's damage increases could be kept while its the secondary house...

I'm not saying it's a bad idea. I'm just saying that I'm not feeling it. As magicy, sci-fyish, techy as the game is, I'm not seeing "Void Demon" unless you're throwing back to Harrow's quest or something. I can see getting possessed by Mr. Hello Tenno. Would be nice to bring all of that man in the wall stuff to some kind of point other than a recurring attempt at a jump scare that stopped being exciting after about the 10th time of seeing him sitting cross legged on my Market module.