Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are the stalker weapon blueprints tradable?

(PSN)Kakurine2

Question

As title asks.  Are the blueprints from the stalker tradable? have they ever been tradable?  Where they patch at some point to not be tradabl

I see people trying to sell the blueprints so it leaves me confused.  I thought only prime stuff was tradable.

Anyone got an answer for me.

5 answers to this question

All warframes are worth having and playing with. Try to obtain them in such order while unlocking the star map and/or playing the Quests. Back in the old days when we were playing a lot of orokin defense (or the derelict one) was one of my favorites to play with, still is for such missions but also a bit tanky frame, with the right build can survive and support at the same time on many other mission types too.

LoL wrong thread, sorry multiple tabs can do this.

And no, the stalker weapons BPs are not tradeable... many people asking to buy or sell stuff without even knowing if that is applicable to them. At new interface, everything that is tradeable has a small icon with two arrows meaning that its tradeable.

Edited by (PS4)Nek_Food
wrong thread...

You can come across of lots of people that can't be bothered to look stuff up and there for are WTB Stalker items and other untradeable items such as non prime warframes, Brakk etc.

In most cases it's that they heard about the existance of something and are to lazy to actually look it up but instead just want to buy it, cheaply no less.

Which is why you get people WTB Growing power for 10p or Bite for 5p. They have no clue and can't be bothered. And of course anyone that points out that the stuff they want is either no tradeable or, when it is, is far more expensive, gets abuse hurled at them.

Different example, you still see lots of people in tradechat wanting to sell or buy coupons. Even though it's against TOS. Nonetheless you still have people that either want to scam or want to be scammed and then when they got scammed come crying that they didn't know that.