Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Have Failed.

GreyEnneract

I have to say I like the skill, and you have to keep in mind like in any other forum or any other issue, most of the people that like it dont bother to say something bout it because they dont have a problem with it.  The only voices ever heard on forums or in any customer service oriented industry the loudest voices are only those of complaints even if they are few than those that would praise.

Half the frames aren't very piratical at the moment, the become broken the minute the game gets a major feature change. Its bound to happen because HELLO its still a BETA. Things all get address with time, just have patience and faith in the devs. If you really don't like something them make a proper feedback post and try to get is recognize and well presented with facts and helpful suggestions. It's better then just getting mad and rallying up others to leave a bad vibe on the game.

Just trying to help you know :/

Well you see its pink and fluffy and full of wonders and beauty.

Herro it's beta?

Game goes "live" on November 15th with PS4 launch. That's two months to fix a lot of issues (frame balance, weapon tiers, end game) and fairly potent bugs. The upcoming reword isn't going to bring any less bugs.

I don't mean to be rude to DE. But they really need to pull their finger out over the next couple of months to bring the game up to scratch for the PS4 launch. They need that to go well and the console players won't be as forgiving as us, they will simply move on to another free game with fewer problems, or one of their AAA titles.

This will be unpopular, but I have to say this. This isn't a democracy. DE could ignore us they wanted to. Them not taking out Desecrate doesn't imply that anyone has somehow 'failed'.

There are two reasons DE is listening to us.
No 1= We provide income. Income is good. Therefore, doing what we like tends to be good.
No 2 = They're nice. 

Remember, however, that this doesn't mean they do everything we say. 

Even before Desecrate came into the game, 99% of the players hated the idea. So DE decided to implant it in anyway so players could test it for themselves. Although a few players actually liked the skill, which is not a bad idea at all, more than 75% still did not like it. In today's livestream it was announced that Desecrate is going to stay "for the moment." We all know this means it will take months for anything to happen, and this makes me highly disappointed. It really makes me feel like our opinions honestly don't matter... : (

/End Vent.

Yeah this Frame is crap... If i had the chance i would take back my 10 hours from sunday where i farmed this S#&$.

Desecrate is a damn useful skill with what it can cause enemies to drop.

I went through a mission with someone who was using it and we got over 10 mods from that ability alone so I dont see why everyone is complaining.

The only thing I see boils down to this argument:

"Desecrate sucks because it doesnt kill everything/protect me"

Its the same arguments that people seem to have with Nova's wormhole.

Apparently if it doesn't kill something or make the user invincible its a useless skill.

I dont see whats wrong with having a utility skill that takes a lot off of the grind.

You're disregarding the fact that we did not want the skill in the first place, and many still don't want it. At the moment Nekros is a less viable Nyx; not even just comparing Chaos to Shadows.

Stop projecting, as many folks want it, as don't, and many that didn't want it when they first heard about it, actually changed their minds when they used it and worked out its application. Go try lasting in a high level survival with and without a nekro and tell me desecrate is no good; Nekro is to survival, as frost is to endless defence. Desecrate also happens to be instant health on tap, if you cant find a use for that, stop playing in Mercury.

Oh and to the comment about terrify, it is also an armour debuff.

Edited by HexCaliber

Herro it's beta?

Game goes "live" on November 15th with PS4 launch. That's two months to fix a lot of issues (frame balance, weapon tiers, end game) and fairly potent bugs. The upcoming reword isn't going to bring any less bugs.

I don't mean to be rude to DE. But they really need to pull their finger out over the next couple of months to bring the game up to scratch for the PS4 launch. They need that to go well and the console players won't be as forgiving as us, they will simply move on to another free game with fewer problems, or one of their AAA titles.

I was in the Planetside 2 beta, and when they announced its release date which was 1 month away. An extremely short notice announcement, considering the game was no where near finished. It pulled threw in the end, and had a smoother release then expected. In other words, you'll be amazed what devs can do behind our backs when it comes to release.

This will be unpopular, but I have to say this. This isn't a democracy. DE could ignore us they wanted to. Them not taking out Desecrate doesn't imply that anyone has somehow 'failed'.

There are two reasons DE is listening to us.

No 1= We provide income. Income is good. Therefore, doing what we like tends to be good.

No 2 = They're nice. 

Remember, however, that this doesn't mean they do everything we say. 

Aka we arent entitled to anything at all. Especially if you arent even paying for this game.

Where are you getting your statistics?

My thoughts exactly since his original post :/

I was in the Planetside 2 beta, and when they announced its release date which was 1 month away. An extremely short notice announcement, considering the game was no where near finished. It pulled threw in the end, and had a smoother release then expected. In other words, you'll be amazed what devs can do behind our backs when it comes to release.

Aka we arent entitled to anything at all. Especially if you arent even paying for this game.

My thoughts exactly since his original post :/

Seeing as we are the majority of DE's QA, his fears are not unfounded. Heck, in U8 I rushed my clan key, entered the dojo, and glitched outside the map in < 30 seconds.

We (founders/any one who has put $$$ into this game) are entitled to a good game throughout its lifespan, if DE wants us to continue to support them financially.

Holy hell, the ignorant DEfenders are out in force.

Its not just to defend DE, its to make people realize that this industry isn't as free or as cheap as most gamers think. They can't support the game with empty wallets and the game wont thrive with a weak community. A game needs both in order to work. People just attack and argue its all financial interesting and greed. When its not that simple nor that Black and White.

Seeing as we are the majority of DE's QA, his fears are not unfounded. Heck, in U8 I rushed my clan key, entered the dojo, and glitched outside the map in < 30 seconds.

We (founders/any one who has put $$$ into this game) are entitled to a good game throughout its lifespan, if DE wants us to continue to support them financially.

Founders and paying members of this community have the right to a playable game, not a broke glitch-fest. That doesnt excuse people from feeling entitled game breaking gear or a one sided power fest. My concern is people that aren't placing a penny into the game feeling entitled to a great game. I just want people to realize its not always about the money either. There has to be a balance of financial support and community support.