Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna?

xd_Dook

Question

6 answers to this question

Before you do the Quest.... when you arrive in Fortuna... immediately pop open the Menu and Fast Travel to Ticker... once you meet him check his offers.... purchase any Debt Bonds he has that only cost credits....should be some where around the 60 000 - 30 000 Credits Range....

Once you do that immediately Give those Debt Bonds back to Ticker in exchange for 2500 Standing....

Once you have that Fast Travel to Smoke Finger and use your Standing to buy the Sunpoint Plasma Drill....

And voila... you have the best mining tool in the game.... assuming you're flat broke you can get all this done in less than an hour. If you already have the credits then you can get it done in 5 Minutes....

So to recap:

1) Ticker

2) Debt Bonds

3) 2500 Standing

4) Smoke Finger

5) Sunpoint Plasma Drill 

The drill is very important because it allows you to aquire Standing in both Cetus and Fortuna with out having to do those pain in the ass Bounties.... im only MR 3 so I can't do them...

You can mine gems then trade them in for Standing.... then use that to buy Fishing Spears to get your Resources and the Tranq Rifle to get do conservation,  which on Fortuna does give alot of standing in a very short time frame... 

Fortuna is obviously a high level area not designed for newbies but regardless getting started in that Syndicate verry early is extremely important. 

I plan on getting my Kritgun as fast as possible.... they are extremely good.... I plan on using it to Do Eidolon Hunts.... the Lanka is obviously better but if for whatever reason you can't get one then Kritguns are a close 2nd.... don't fall into the Rubico Prime trap...

In any case.... Update is almost done.... Time To Mine Rocks 😄 !!!!

2 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Before you do the Quest

there's... no particular reason for that advice before they complete the Quest. they can do it after.
actually sound advice in this case, just don't need to insist they do it before the Quest.

2 minutes ago, taiiat said:

there's... no particular reason for that advice before they complete the Quest. they can do it after.

They might forget.... granted you can't venture into the Vallis before completing Vox Solaris but you can still use it in Cetus.

4 minutes ago, taiiat said:

actually sound advice in this case, just don't need to insist they do it before the Quest.

Sorry...

Its just that I was REALLY upset because I didn't know about Ticker when I first started in fortuna and wasted alot of time being Stuck in between Solaris United Ranks.... I just wish someone was there to tell me....