Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Alad V Timeline

Zardica

UPDATE: Just did a bit of hexenon farming with some friends and noticed it's all "new" Alad now! Guess it was just a oversight.

So based on the fact that you can see "old" and "new" Alad in the new disruption game mode, I've been trying to piece together how things went down. Unless it's just a model error, I'm assuming that you can't see the "new" Alad voice lines until you've progressed to a certain part in the story, based on the fact he directly references certain spoilers that you wouldn't know about by the time you reach Jupiter.

TIMELINE:
- Sling Stone
- Arid Fear
- Gradivus
- Hunt for Alad V
- Jupiter Boss Fight
- Alad V is removed from the Board
- Alad V meets his new "Partners"
- Alad V augments the Wolf of Saturn Six
- Alad V begins experimenting on the Technocyte Virus (Taking what he learned from Amalagams, maybe to fight back against his "partners"?)
- Suspicious Shipments
- Breeding Grounds
- Mutalist Incursions 
- Alad V gets sick
- Patient Zero
- Eris Boss Fight
- Tubemen of Regor
- Alad V gets better
- Second Dream
- Shadow Debt
- Alad helps the Tenno kill the Ropalolyst

I'm PRETTY sure this is it... I could of course be wrong. I might've left out a few minor things. Lemme know what you think!

Edited by Zardica

Not entirely right to me. Alad didn't have access to Sentient tech and only just started talking about them as his first witnessing of them during the Second Dream.

Not to mention he began dabbling in the Infested shortly after his removal from the board.

I'd move " - Alad V meets his new "Partners" and "- Alad V augments the Wolf of Saturn Six " to the end of the list, shortly before "" - Alad helps the Tenno kill the Ropalolyst".

4 minutes ago, RS219 said:

Not entirely right to me. Alad didn't have access to Sentient tech and only just started talking about them as his first witnessing of them during the Second Dream.

Not to mention he began dabbling in the Infested shortly after his removal from the board.

I'd move " - Alad V meets his new "Partners" and "- Alad V augments the Wolf of Saturn Six " to the end of the list, shortly before "" - Alad helps the Tenno kill the Ropalolyst".

Hrmmmm I didn't think of that. The one problem is that in the scenes from WoSS, and when he's talking about his new "Partners" during disruption, he's using his pre-scared model. Which means that unless it's an oversight, he was making amalgams before he got infected.

I'd assume based on the fact that he refers to the Ropalolyst as a "flying freak" he doesn't understand the Sentients, and only after the Second Dream did it all click for him.

Salad V is like the most Bi Polar boss in this game.  One minute he hates us, then he needs our help, then he hates us again, then he calls us traitors while still hating us and needing his help at the same time....that dude is so confusing, can he be killed off like a Walking Dead character?  Same with Vey Hek, that guy is so mad all the time, he needs a girlfriend in box....

On 2019-05-24 at 11:34 AM, Zardica said:

Hrmmmm I didn't think of that. The one problem is that in the scenes from WoSS, and when he's talking about his new "Partners" during disruption, he's using his pre-scared model

Uhh, he's using his post-scarred model for me in Disruption. It's hard to tell in the eavesdropping video though, where Alad has his old collar on.

Edit: The collar's gone now. Seems either I was imagining things or they removed it in a hotfix.

Edited by RS219