Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gara Glass

Spuddy7

Okay. I know its not just me. Gara's glass, the dangl-y glass quilt I guess. I think it looks pretty bad. I feel it ruins the aesthetic. I think there should either be a way to turn it off or a change to it. It doesn't match up with the rigid glass of gara's body and just doesn't sit well with me. Thanks for coming to my ted talk.

• Like 1

Agreed. Her looks isn’t really pleasing, from the weird skirt thing on her belly and the even weirder glass coming from it, to the skirt on the behind that feels tacked it and outta place, to the texture they chose for her body in generally that look weirdly fleshy....it’s a shame since she’s fun to play with but her looks isn’t encouraging 

Really hope a deluxe skin would fix this soon, since the prime is ways away 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

Agreed. Her looks isn’t really pleasing, from the weird skirt thing on her belly and the even weirder glass coming from it, to the skirt on the behind that feels tacked it and outta place, to the texture they chose for her body in generally that look weirdly fleshy....it’s a shame since she’s fun to play with but her looks isn’t encouraging 

Really hope a deluxe skin would fix this soon, since the prime is ways away 

Lets hope this is real,

Also her tennogen did fix her a bit