The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wisp Animation Surprise!!!

kwlingo

This forum is intended for the mature.

DE didn't want kids to be looking at some bootilious Frames so they covered Wisp behind with a cloth after the Dev stream. Don't worry her Wisp Animation Set is making some old frames flaunt there assets. lol DE always have great designs and great structure.

72DF3A6DE9CCD771364FAD1D39541F43E4605E7D

5C42E28FB31B14DCF840CBADD9B37ECF1408B879

• Like 1

20 hours ago, kwlingo said:

DE didn't want kids to be looking at some bootilious Frames so they covered Wisp behind with a cloth after the Dev stream.

That's a funny way of saying "Wisp was always going to have the cloth because it's part of her design, and it just so happened to not be rigged up for the devstream, so then the player base decided to make up their own reasons why"

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, rapt0rman said:

That's a funny way of saying "Wisp was always going to have the cloth because it's part of her design, and it just so happened to not be rigged up for the devstream, so then the player base decided to make up their own reasons why"

Yeah, let's face it, DE also likes boobs and butts, but not to a blatant degree.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hex-Maniac said:

i like booty and ghost a lot but beside wisp i don't find this animation fitting other warframe prob bc they don't levitate when moving 

I hope DE will eventually have warframes have individual movement struts like wisp but with the animation set per character.

• Like 1