Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not alerted Nullifiers don't activate bubbles: Immersive!

S7ORM

I was a running a Corpus Spy mission a couple days ago and I noticed that before the first alarm went off, the nullifiers didn't have their bubbles activated.
I tripped one alarm, and even after resetting the alarm, I noticed that from that point on the nullifiers had active bubbles -- even while unalerted and vulnerable to stealth finishers.

It added an excellent amount of immersion; I literally said out loud while I was playing, "Wow, that's really awesome!"
So, whomever added that little feature, thanks.

15 hours ago, sharkstrangler said:

There is such a thing called "positive feedback" but in the Warframe Forums, this concept is not explored.

Yeah, once saw someone starting a thread to say he enjoyed press 4 to win, that's positive feedback. But it disrupted the nerf callers' echo chamber and narrative of how bad press 4 to win is to the game, and they attempt to slay the dude.

The dude still around.

Me.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, sharkstrangler said:

There is such a thing called "positive feedback" but in the Warframe Forums, this concept is not explored.

Sarcastic directions not clear. Kavat stuck in exploiter orb. Orb Vallis is now on fire.

• Like 3