Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dread Nerf Was Uncalled For...

ReptileZA

Why nerf the dread? It was fine as is the blade damage balanced out the high crit damage. Now the Paris Prime is just blatantly better. Gremlins also got a ninja nerf.

Im sick of DE just nerfing things left and right without proper reasoning. Im done with warframe for now and will come back as soon as they finally know in what direction they are going.

Originally I was thinking of buying a founders pack but thats no more.

Edited by ReptileZA

Why nerf the dread? It was fine as is the blade damage balanced out the high crit damage. Now the Paris Prime is just blatantly better. Gremlins also got a ninja nerf.

Im sick of DE just nerfing things left and right without proper reasoning. Im done with warframe for now and will come back as soon as they finally know in what direction they are going.

Originally I was thinking of buying a founders pack but thats no more.

What exactly did they nerf about Dread? That thing used to be my baby, so my concern is genuine.

Honestly, i agree but they are still in open beta. (not for long) the problem they have is they dont listen super great for being such a small company. But in the long run the games O-K-A-Y, just the nerfs are uncalled for and i see a valid point from your side. PVP has broken everything with "OP WEAPONS PLZ NERF" 

1. Paris prime was always better then dread (both are still really good, just not sure where dread stands atm)

2. Gremlins is most likely the same(i still see lots of crits), the data in the game may be wrong. Does not mean the gun is different.

From the wikia it looks like the dread did get hit hard (but still may be incorrect data ingame vs actual), but will still be effective VS the corpus

Edited by OvAeons

I was appalled to see the dread with a 1.5x multiplier on the stats, but trying it out in-game I still see a 2.0x multiplier.  Dread owns paris and still bests paris prime vs most enemies by the way.

This means the displayed stats are entered manually and not retrieved from weapon data... Rather disappointing since they could be wrong at any time.

I was appalled to see the dread with a 1.5x multiplier on the stats, but trying it out in-game I still see a 2.0x multiplier.  Dread owns paris and still bests paris prime vs most enemies by the way.

This means the displayed stats are entered manually and not retrieved from weapon data... Rather disappointing since they could be wrong at any time.

good lord, I hope you're right

dreads my baby (formaed)

I wanna see it grow up and be a successful weapon and finally have some little dreads of its own(lvl 30)

when I'm all old and can't take care of myself I'll need my dread to fight off all dem new weapons

baby can't do that with 1.5x

new weapons gonna take me

tumblr_lyu4eq4YR01rn2plio1_500.gif

I've also noticed that the new UI is sometimes inaccurate.  I've caught it showing the wrong stats one moment and the correct ones later. It definitely sounds like this is the issue, or at least I hope it is.

If anyone at D.E. is reading this can you (or someone else there)  please confirm or deny if there have been any such changes to the Dread or Twin Gremlins?