(NSW)Corvidae_Wyrdmake

Operator - beam use

Question

Hello everyone , i ve a little problem. I saw sole subject about it but no one can help me. I finished the quest "interior war" and unlock all power for my operator but i can t use my ultimate power (the one with the continuous beam and levitation, with time charge.)

I am on Switch btw, i tried to push R+L in the same time, hold R and push L, the invert... But it s just make me out of my Warframe and put it back. Someone an help me please ? 🙂

Bonjour a tous, j'ai un petit problĂšme. J'ai fini la quĂȘte "la guerre intĂ©rieur" et j'ai rĂ©ussi a dĂ©bloquer tout les pouvoirs de mon opĂ©rateur. Par contre je n'arrive plus a utiliser le l'ultime (le laser continue faisant leviter et nĂ©cessitant un temps de charge)

Je suis sur Switch, j'ai essayer de presser L+R simultanĂ©ment,l'un aprĂšs l'autre, mais le seul rĂ©sultat est de me faire passer en mode opĂ©rateur ou Warframe, une Ăąme charitable pour m'eclairer ? 🙂

5 answers to this question

Greetings Tenno, the beam you're talking about is only available after you did the Second Dream, until you complete The War Within. Once you've done that (which you did) you won't be able to fire it anymore.

Bonjour Tenno, l' "ultime" dont tu parles n'est disponible qu'aprĂšs le second rĂȘve et tant que la Guerre intĂ©rieure n'a pas Ă©tĂ© complĂ©tĂ©e. Une fois que c'est le cas, il n'est plus disponible. Si ce laser te manque, je te conseille de faire la quĂȘte "la veillĂ©e de Saya" si ce n'est pas encore fait, puis de parler au NPC appelĂ© Onkko sur Cetus.

Once you complete the war within you can't use that kind of beam anymore. Now you can only shoot using the usual shoot button like with other weapons

I'm afraid that it's no longer accessible. If I'm being honest, I was as bummed as you are - I used to really like it, and it used to be accessible alongside spoiler mode proper, even if it wasn't very useful in most circumstances.

as aforementioned, that is no longer accessible. between Second Dream and War Within, you are using "Focus v1". after War Within, it switches to "Focus v2".
that beam is then replaced with an actual Weapon, and the capability to build alternative Weapons out of Modular Parts. as well as spacekid being a full on mode switch, rather than a temporary form for a few seconds.