Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator - beam use

(NSW)Corvidae_Wyrdmake

Question

Hello everyone , i ve a little problem. I saw sole subject about it but no one can help me. I finished the quest "interior war" and unlock all power for my operator but i can t use my ultimate power (the one with the continuous beam and levitation, with time charge.)

I am on Switch btw, i tried to push R+L in the same time, hold R and push L, the invert... But it s just make me out of my Warframe and put it back. Someone an help me please ? 🙂

Bonjour a tous, j'ai un petit problème. J'ai fini la quête "la guerre intérieur" et j'ai réussi a débloquer tout les pouvoirs de mon opérateur. Par contre je n'arrive plus a utiliser le l'ultime (le laser continue faisant leviter et nécessitant un temps de charge)

Je suis sur Switch, j'ai essayer de presser L+R simultanément,l'un après l'autre, mais le seul résultat est de me faire passer en mode opérateur ou Warframe, une âme charitable pour m'eclairer ? 🙂

5 answers to this question

Greetings Tenno, the beam you're talking about is only available after you did the Second Dream, until you complete The War Within. Once you've done that (which you did) you won't be able to fire it anymore.

Bonjour Tenno, l' "ultime" dont tu parles n'est disponible qu'après le second rêve et tant que la Guerre intérieure n'a pas été complétée. Une fois que c'est le cas, il n'est plus disponible. Si ce laser te manque, je te conseille de faire la quête "la veillée de Saya" si ce n'est pas encore fait, puis de parler au NPC appelé Onkko sur Cetus.

I'm afraid that it's no longer accessible. If I'm being honest, I was as bummed as you are - I used to really like it, and it used to be accessible alongside spoiler mode proper, even if it wasn't very useful in most circumstances.

as aforementioned, that is no longer accessible. between Second Dream and War Within, you are using "Focus v1". after War Within, it switches to "Focus v2".
that beam is then replaced with an actual Weapon, and the capability to build alternative Weapons out of Modular Parts. as well as spacekid being a full on mode switch, rather than a temporary form for a few seconds.