Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong Dev Workshop thread?

AntiMomentum

Question

Will there be a dev workshop thread for the Wukong rework? Maybe it's too early to ask (or too late) but I noticed there were dev workshop threads for Nyx, Titiania (several), Saryn (several), Nezha, and Limbo but there there doesn't seem to be one for the Wukong rework. I'm not making this post to dive into the specifics of his reworked abilties here based on what we've seen so far, but I know I'm not alone when it comes to player concerns over them. Assuming they'll be remotely similar to what we've seen. Some past reworks for other frames have been great while others still need some attention.

From my understanding there are still some upcoming changes to the melee system itself so I can understand why his new 4th ability may not even be close to ready to be discussed, but that could be mentioned in the original post for the potential thread anyways if nothing else. Especially since at least one of Saryn's dev threads was devoted to her spore ability anyways along with Titania's 4th. Personally, I think it's looking promising but I know there are people who disagree anyways so my own opinion on his 4th is beside the point.

Keep in mind other workshop threads mentioned these other frames formerly potential changes upfront. From basic changes to more specific changes.

Edited by AntiMomentum

4 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Atsia said:

It's probably too early, they've only given us their barebones ideas.

Maybe so, and I'd like to think so. But some of it has been coded into their dev build already and showed on devstream without a workshop thread so I'm not so sure. Maybe that's happened before while making the thread afterwards?

Edited by AntiMomentum

It may be a little late, they have ready decided on the direction. 

Unless the next demo of the abilities  is really badly recieved (like revenant and Garuda) it will likely only be tweaks, 

There will be a feedback thread once it is out but not a new ideas thread.