Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question about build

(XBOX)Aress

Question

5 answers to this question

(Good lord no wonder Gram rivens cost a lot)

First of all you need to have Point Strike somewhere in that build for even more damage. Regardless if a riven takes up a mod slot, a mod like Point Strike is a mandatory mod. The same thing goes for Organ Shatter, as I see you don't have that on there either.

For now I recommend removing Berserker and Gladiator Vice, and replacing those 2 with Point Strike and Organ Shatter. Point strike would give you more melee damage, and Organ shatter would increase your critical damage even more, especially when your using Blood Rush.

Do NOT change your riven at all, it is fine like it is because Status Duration won't matter much when your dealing that much damage to them.

10 hours ago, Sir.X said:

(Good lord no wonder Gram rivens cost a lot)

First of all you need to have Point Strike somewhere in that build for even more damage. Regardless if a riven takes up a mod slot, a mod like Point Strike is a mandatory mod. The same thing goes for Organ Shatter, as I see you don't have that on there either.

For now I recommend removing Berserker and Gladiator Vice, and replacing those 2 with Point Strike and Organ Shatter. Point strike would give you more melee damage, and Organ shatter would increase your critical damage even more, especially when your using Blood Rush.

Do NOT change your riven at all, it is fine like it is because Status Duration won't matter much when your dealing that much damage to them.

Well the reason why I don’t have the damage mod on is because I have 310 dmg on my riven, and yeah I can take vice off but that Would hurt, because of the attackspeed.